Taping down penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

Taping down penis

Postby smitrowe » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Its been about 12 hours since surgery had a nut holder on. I've taken the nut holder off and have Jockey underwear on that's keeping everything up and tight. I have my penis pointed up as I am laying on my back. It does feel better to lay on my side and I do sleep on my side.
What I'd like to know is should I tape my penis down to my belly. Another thing it sure seems like its thicker. I don't think Doc lefted inflated, cause he said and deflated it before I left. Also underneath side of shaft is flat. I'm sure that will change when swelling goes down.

ariadne

Re: Taping down penis

Postby ariadne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Because my incision was in the upper scrotum I thought that air and light would aid healing of the incision. I made a band of gause aournd my penis just below the head, taped the gause to itself (not to the penis!) and taped the gause band to my belly to hold the penis upright. Slip your penis out of the gause band to pee. This was a good solution which I used for several days. Comfortable with underwear and loose pants. Best wishes with healing.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Taping down penis

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 am

smitrowe wrote:Another thing it sure seems like its thicker. I don't think Doc lefted inflated, cause he said and deflated it before I left. Also underneath side of shaft is flat. I'm sure that will change when swelling goes down.

Yes, most likely you will gain flaccid girth ... and have what they consider a "oval" shape (flat on bottom) ... that changes somewhat when excited ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”