Those with titan - did you gain length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
random123

Re: Those with titan - did you gain length

Postby random123 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:02 am

darkflame wrote:Also I was able to inflate a little more and get a tad over 6, so good progress to start.

Dick looks very small though because of the increased size of my balls and the smaller side profile because my dick is wider now.

Did you gain girth or does it appear wider due to the implant

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 pm

I inflate once a day per my doctor's instructions. I have no idea if I've gained length since I began that routine near the end of last December.

What I do know is about the quality and certainty of my hard on. Even though I'd been up since before 4:30 a.m. yesterday, I had zero concerns about having sex with my wife at midnight last night. I wouldn't have even considered doing that before my implant. The many, many failed attempts at sex over the years greatly curtailed my sex life.

I'm not concerned about gaining length because I'm just happy to have a reliable hard on now.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:12 pm

When did you guys start to see glans inflation?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:29 pm

I gained a smidgen of length and girth, nothing to write home about. Nothing further was gained following the initial measurement after surgery.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:07 pm

I measured 5.5” length before surgery due to my shitty erection. After surgery I was 4.75” due to trauma that the penis undergoes. It gradually increased with cycling and 4 months later I was at 5.75”. We don’t gain length, we recover what we had biologically.

Personally I think I was 6” in my early 20s (never properly measured it). However ED for over 5 years may have shrunk it to 5.5”. I am glad to have 5.75” now and I am happy. Dr said I should gain 0.5cm or 1cm in length 2 or more years from now with daily cycling which would be great and then next time when I go to him for revision (whenever implant fails), he will put 1cm or more RTE, depending on what my anatomy allows.

Have patience and trust the process. Keep cycling daily for 4 months and tolerate the pain, you will recover your size. Best of luck!
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”