Electrical Banana

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Electrical Banana

Postby DaveKell » Wed May 19, 2021 10:12 am

"Electrical banana is bound to be a sudden craze". I never knew what that line in a 70's Donovan song meant but I thought of it for this post. I saw my urologist yesterday for an examination. I've spoken at quite a few seminars for him on ED treatment options with me filling the role of firsthand info on being implanted. One of the first things he said to me was he's involved in the development of "an electronic implant activated with a remote control". I asked how soon I could trade my manual model in on the latest iteration and he said it's at least five years away! The last step being to put it in a cadaver. I said it won't do the cadaver any good doc, why not put it in me? Anyway, there's firsthand info that before long manual inflation will be a thing of the past and discreetly reaching into your pocket to produce a hardon is in the pipeline.

I also asked if he'd gotten much feedback on my seminar presentations. I was told a number of guys had said my talk convinced them to go for the implant. That's a very rewarding feeling. There've been no seminars since the Covid debacle but I think they're about to begin again. I can't wait.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

RAM7229H

Re: Electrical Banana

Postby RAM7229H » Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am

I just had my Coloplast Titan put in 5-15-21. On our 3rd post visit the wife and I jokingly said to my Urologist that it would be great if the was a bluetooth remote for these implants. We were shocked when he acknowledged it was in fact in the making. Count me in on the prototype. I would definitely trade Up!
65 years old. Great health and physical condition. Developed peyroines disease 2 years ago. Tired of side effects ED Meds. Titan implant 5-15-21 Dr Figlesthaler Naples Florida

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed May 19, 2021 11:01 am

RAM7229H wrote:I just had my Coloplast Titan put in 5-15-21. On our 3rd post visit the wife and I jokingly said to my Urologist that it would be great if the was a bluetooth remote for these implants. We were shocked when he acknowledged it was in fact in the making. Count me in on the prototype. I would definitely trade Up!

Blue tooth connectivity with a smart phone app where you could set timers for a hard on! Great for making an unsuspecting woman feel totally responsible for the hardon! Yes!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

RAM7229H

Postby RAM7229H » Wed May 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Now that's the ticket! Bam!!
65 years old. Great health and physical condition. Developed peyroines disease 2 years ago. Tired of side effects ED Meds. Titan implant 5-15-21 Dr Figlesthaler Naples Florida

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Great concept. Implementation might be problematic.

In computers, it is advised, "Never buy version one of anything." Does anyone remember DOS 1.1?

I wonder about powering the thing. Recharging batteries subcutaneously. How long will it take?

How long will it take to produce an erection?

How would degree of inflation be regulated?

"Alexa (or Siri), give me 90% erection."
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

sgarza07

Postby sgarza07 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:35 pm

This will be great for those with limited hand dexterity like myself. After waking up from surgery, my doc said I maybe the ideal candidate for this.

What will also be interesting is for those who are growers, can still be growers after implant. As the implant rises, it extends simultaneously.
34 yo, limited hand/finger dexterity. Tried vacuums, pills, TriMix, and Jelqs and nothing works. Implanted with AMS 700CX 21cm, Right 0.5 RTE by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX on 5/12/21. Frenectomy 5/11/22 by Dr. Clavell.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:11 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Great concept. Implementation might be problematic.

In computers, it is advised, "Never buy version one of anything." Does anyone remember DOS 1.1?

I wonder about powering the thing. Recharging batteries subcutaneously. How long will it take?

How long will it take to produce an erection?

How would degree of inflation be regulated?

"Alexa (or Siri), give me 90% erection."

The information I read was 8-12 hours charging wearing a belt that held the charger over the unit in your abdomen. This charge was supposed to last for up to 10 inflations

3-7 minutes to inflate. They were trying to keep the size of the unit small as a deck of cards and the options were faster inflation and more inflations between charging. But those would be a bit larger unit I think.

There were options for degree of inflation also. One was one and done. And there was a lock out that you doctor could inflate to what he wanted and you could not change it. So no man could activate early. you would have to have your doctor to do so. Other options were a series of setting you could make. Like cycling week 1, 2 ,3&4, ect.... Kind of like speed dial. Then later the man could have one setting for sex and another for cycling. It would have a timer so you could even program it for cycling and go to sleep.

Yup that was an option also. Phone app or key chain controller. No pump in the scrotum All tubing would go up. What would be even better would be an all in the cylinder implant. A malleable that inflates and deflates. With all the controls options listed above.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun May 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”