Still extreme pain while cycling. Are there any other options to get my old size back?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Still extreme pain while cycling. Are there any other options to get my old size back?

Postby oldbeek » Sun May 09, 2021 2:05 pm

I was implanted three years ago. I still have dull uncomfortable pain when inflated max. I could only stand inflated max for 10 minutes up until 2 years. I was my full pre ed size 3 months after surgery, but kept cycling anyway. Didn't grow any further.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Re: Still extreme pain while cycling. Are there any other options to get my old size back?

Postby DougAnd » Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 pm

epicjohn wrote:I got implanted last year on june and i still feel extremely uncomfortable while cycling. Im pumping my implant 2 times a day for 15 minutes to max. But its still burning as hell and i think i cant do it anymore. Im taking painkillers daily for the cycling, but they dont seem to help much. It just feels like extremely hurtful stitches inside my penis every time.
Most of the guys seem to experience the burning and pain while cycling for not more than a few weeks or months, but for me its almost a year.

As is also dont gain that much size. Im also questioning if there are any other surgery options to regain some size? I heared that a revision could make it possible to implant a bigger size. As ive lost more than 1,5 inch i feel really bad with the results. My doctor told me about the sliding enlargement surgery, but he would not recommend it.

What do you think? Would love to hear some opinions...

My pump would not work for 4 months I fought it locking up constantly. When I'd get it to work I'd leave it partially inflated until I needed it.
So at 2 weeks I began stretching with a VED. I never used the pump to stretch though I did experiment to see if it would do better and faster than VED. The pump always lost. There is no tip pain or burning inside when you stretch using vacuum therapy. I would hold max pressure for about 30 seconds to a minute and that was painful. But not like tip pain. I was 4 inches long the day of surgery at 20 percent pumped and that was about 85 percent of my LGX starting length. Took 9 months of VED to stretch out to 7 inches.
Warning your doctor will freak out if you mention VED. You have to look hard to find one schooled in the benefits. I normally use mine when mostly deflated. Just enough pump pressure to keep my tips in place.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”