Girth Post-op versus Pre-op?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tortão

Re: Girth Post-op versus Pre-op?

Postby Tortão » Sat May 08, 2021 4:30 pm

stmfttr wrote:RinR,
With a Coloplast Titan...
Pre-op girth=13.5cm (circumference) or about 1 5/8" diameter
Today girth=17cm (circumference) or about 2 1/8" diameter

Did you measure your penis in the same part of the shaft? It's common to have differences of girth along the penis, so comparing a thicker part (the base) with a not so thick could cause some discrepancies.

I'm not calling you a liar, I just think you measured below the glans before and now are measuring the base of your shaft.

A gain of 3.5 cm is a lot, man.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat May 08, 2021 5:46 pm

I've just realised his conversions don't tie up.
I take back what I said, I too am sus.

3.5cm= 1.38 imches rather than .5 inches.
hmm
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Sat May 08, 2021 6:54 pm

My understanding is that regaining girth post-op is a gradual thing and can occur over months after surgery with a regular cycling program. Girth measurements taken soon after a recent surgery may not be indicative of the final result that will be achieved. Maybe it would be informative for all of us to hear from some bionic brothers who are at least 6 months to 1 year out after surgery to get a sense of how well girth can be restored after fully recovering from surgery.
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Mon May 10, 2021 1:55 am

I hit the one year post-op mark earlier this week and I've probably lost about 1 inch of girth. However, I've gained about 1/2 inch of length thanks to the LGX and daily one hour cycling for the first 10 months. The fact that I can have erections on demand that are rock hard and last for as long as we both desire far outweighs the loss of girth in my book. I'm a very happy camper.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:50 am

barrylandon wrote:I hit the one year post-op mark earlier this week and I've probably lost about 1 inch of girth. However, I've gained about 1/2 inch of length thanks to the LGX and daily one hour cycling for the first 10 months. The fact that I can have erections on demand that are rock hard and last for as long as we both desire far outweighs the loss of girth in my book. I'm a very happy camper.

Sorry, I am always asking. I would like to know how much girth you have before the implant? I believe that losing 1 inch of girht (2,49cm) is a very big lost. For example, I have 12,5cm girth, if I lose 1 inch (2,49cm) I would have 10 cm girth and it would be very small although I have a iron pipe as a penis.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

naslimn

Postby naslimn » Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm

You will loose girth
Learn from my experience
If girth is important to you ( which should be more than the length) be very careful discuss with your surgeon
Good luck
Implanted Feb 2021 AMS CX 24 X 18
tired of trimix which worked great for me
Shrunk from original very disappointing

naslimn

Postby naslimn » Mon May 10, 2021 8:41 pm

Fran4524 wrote:
barrylandon wrote:I hit the one year post-op mark earlier this week and I've probably lost about 1 inch of girth. However, I've gained about 1/2 inch of length thanks to the LGX and daily one hour cycling for the first 10 months. The fact that I can have erections on demand that are rock hard and last for as long as we both desire far outweighs the loss of girth in my book. I'm a very happy camper.

Sorry, I am always asking. I would like to know how much girth you have before the implant? I believe that losing 1 inch of girht (2,49cm) is a very big lost. For example, I have 12,5cm girth, if I lose 1 inch (2,49cm) I would have 10 cm girth and it would be very small although I have a iron pipe as a penis.

I lost 1 1/2 “ in circumference from 6” to 4.5 “
SO pissed
“ I told you don’t do it”
Implanted Feb 2021 AMS CX 24 X 18
tired of trimix which worked great for me
Shrunk from original very disappointing

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Mon May 10, 2021 9:53 pm

I used the vacuum devise for six months prior to surgery hoping to keep all my size. Now looking at this titan implant I def lost girth and roundness to the penis. When inflated it looks kinda flat but wide not as before but the flatness of it concerns me looks like cylinders. I have been cycling all the way twice a day! I just don’t see this getting any bigger? My surgery was March 15-2021 so I hope it’s because it’s new and it’s also very stiff when flacid.

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Mon May 10, 2021 10:30 pm

Raycaba and naslimn, it seems that you both are still in a relatively early stage of your postop recovery. From what I have been reading, it seems that with a regular schedule of cycling, gains in size can still be made up to one year postop. Hopefully you will both continue to see gradual gains over time. Perhaps it would be helpful to hear from more 'veteran' brothers who are one year or more postop to find out where they have ended up size-wise. Barrylandon, that's great that you gained length. I understand that you lost one 1 inch in girth. Would you mind sharing your pre-op and post-op girth measurements? I think it may be helpful to hear the absolute numbers as that may help put things in context. In my case, I am more on the long side but fairly narrow. So for me personally, while I would not mind losing a little length if I must, I would feel less willing to lose girth. It is what it will be and my main goal is to have reasonable and accurate expectations. Hearing about the experience of others who have gone before is invaluable. If we could hear from other veteran bionic brothers, one-year postop or more, and what their pre-op versus post-op girth measurements are, I think that would be very informative for all of us.
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

boots1959

Postby boots1959 » Tue May 11, 2021 12:36 am

For me in my younger days girth was just under 5". Post implant its 4.5". I have had good gains in length and am about to pass the 4 month post surgery point.
Yep I have the flatter looking erection when viewed side on with the implant. Guess what, its not the fault of the implant, its my inability to get any engorgement in my penis. Had ED for years, but prostate surgery killed it totally. If I could get some engorgement in the tunica I have no doubt I would not have lost any girth and would have a more round shaped erection. I am convinced my post surgery results are due to using a ved between prostate and implant surgery.
I have had no gains in girth yet, I'm still hoping/cycling and taking measurements monthly. However, in my situation, my sex life was over, done and I felt like giving up. Then I was implanted, sex is back.
Even if I don't get any gains in girth I will still be happy, rock hard erections till the deflate button is pushed, awesome.
Boots.
Implanted AMS 700 lgx, Jan 15th 2021. 18cm with 3cm rte.

Return to “Implants”