Pre-Op Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bii4x4

Re: Pre-Op Questions

Postby Bii4x4 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Fortunately, I have a wife, and she even used to do nursing. Since she doesn't work, I won't have to move for a while. I only have 2 weeks off work, but I do have a desk job. I might be able to set up working from home if needed. I have had so many surgeries my supervisor is very understanding and chill about my schedule.
34, Diabetic T2. ED since teenager. Scheduled for Titan implant June 2021

DougAnd

Re: Pre-Op Questions

Postby DougAnd » Wed May 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Bii4x4 wrote:So, after years of having ED that pills didn't help, I went to the urologist. They put me on Trimix and I worked my way up to 50 units. I have mixed results with it, and still have to wear a very tight ring to maintain an erection. I was told then that it's a veinous leak, and that I'm pretty young (34) for an implant as I'll likely need a couple revisions in my lifetime. But they scheduled me for surgery on June 1st. I'm mostly excited, but I'm terrible at asking important questions. What all should I go over with the surgeon pre op?

He said I have a wide penis (7" girth erect) but he only saw it flaccid. I'm not super concerned about losing girth or length (6.75") because both are a bit much for my wife anyway, but he is using the coloplast titan to maintain more girth.

It's Dr Leeroy Jones in San Antonio TX also, I live close by and see good reviews online, not sure if anyone here has experience with him.

So let's think outside of the box. You're 34 if your implants last 10 years each then when you are 74 you will be heading into operation number 5. I've heard that 3 is a lot. You may want to consider a one piece for about 20 years and get a 3 piece upgrade at age 54. You will lose more length and girth than with a 3 piece IPP. Also a one piece is always completely erect so there's that. Just a thought. You would always be ready for action.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”