What size will it be after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

What size will it be after implant?

Postby Raycaba » Tue May 04, 2021 10:40 pm

Hi there, implanted six weeks ago with titan 22 cc and the implant feels stiff but I feel I have loss a lot of girth and tissue that made my penis more round. I’m curious since my doctor says this implant gives the best girth if your having the issues I’m seeing on me? I feel I was lot bigger using a vacuum device.

Smetro

Re: What size will it be after implant?

Postby Smetro » Wed May 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Ray
Please create a signature and include some details, it’s easier for more experienced guys to comment if we know your particular situation.

If you have a Titan and it was installed by a competent surgeon you can expect to regain the best size you were pre-op and possibly back to the max you were as a younger guy (how old are you?)

My best advice is to read Merrix “my journal” his observations and determinations on the topic of implants is exceptional and he explores many of the questions you are likely to seek answers to.

My only comment is that:
An implant is not a cock enlarging procedure, it’s is a cock stiffening one and that it’s a long process.......looking back I would say close to 2 years for it all to settle in and become ‘a part of you.’

Patience combined with cycling, masturbation and lots of fucking really worked for me. :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Wed May 05, 2021 11:02 pm

Thank you I’ll take the advise! Still new to this site didn’t know I could add my medical details to it. Will do

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:36 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Fri May 07, 2021 11:38 am

Raycaba wrote:Hi there, implanted six weeks ago with titan 22 cc and the implant feels stiff but I feel I have loss a lot of girth and tissue that made my penis more round. I’m curious since my doctor says this implant gives the best girth if your having the issues I’m seeing on me? I feel I was lot bigger using a vacuum device.

Because the implant is two cylinders next to each other, your penis will be more wide and flat than it used to be. The Titan implant is the best you can hope for as far as girth and rigidity. Please give the implant at least 6 months to settle in, following your doc's instructions around how to cycle it and how often, and understand that you are still healing from a significant medical procedure.

I was about .25 in shorter and .5 in less girth than I was before the procedure immediately afterward. The length has stayed where it's at, but the girth has fully recovered after 6 months or so of care, healing, and cycling. But even if it hadn't, my length and girth weren't doing much good at all before the implant, so why would I care?

Be kind to yourself and good to your body, and best of luck!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed May 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Raycaba wrote:Hi there, implanted six weeks ago with titan 22 cc and the implant feels stiff but I feel I have loss a lot of girth and tissue that made my penis more round. I’m curious since my doctor says this implant gives the best girth if your having the issues I’m seeing on me? I feel I was lot bigger using a vacuum device.

Everyone comes home with a pitiful teenie weenie peenie. But after months of healing the tissue rebuilds and things get much better. Think 6 months and I'm sure you will be happy with your new look. But yes at first it looks like a tapeworm. :roll:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:17 pm

It’s been 7 months and I still don’t think the size really has changed much? I’m cycling every day and having sex but, it’s not the size I was hoping for.

charlie

Postby charlie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:02 am

Hi there I was implanted on the 22/07/21 I was worried about being shorter. I had already lost about an inch after my prostatectomy in 2006. I was 5.5 “ before implant and now still 5.5”. So very happy,and maybe a bit of lose of girth. I’m 5”in girth. I very happy with the result. As Smetro said the implant is to get us hard.And I love the hard dick it gives me.
Implanted on the 22/07/2021. AMS.CX 18cm /4cm rte was 5.5” pre implant lost no lenght still 5.5”

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:08 am

Hello.
I know 7 months seem like a long time but with a implant it's not . As others said cycle and us it. You most likely you will be a flater, oval not trivial as a nature is, just because of the nature of what an implant is. With a good Dr, loss should be at a minimum, if any. But as Smetro said. The implant makes you harder not longer.
I've said it a lot but a 5" hard working dick is Much better than a 6" broken one. No one wants to lose anything. Guys with big dicks and can afford to lose some are very disappointed if they lose any. Guys with short dicks and can't afford any loss ,are devastated. The in-between guys are upset. But you have to remember why you got the implant. Your dick was BROKEN! Now it works.
Keep using it, you may gain back what you lost. But I think you'll find it works fine and become quite happy with it.
JMO :)
BB
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:02 am

Have to agree with beachbum, a stiff dick is better than a floppy worm. I lost probably an inch in length because I was never told to cycle. Plus a reaction to the antibiotic made me feel like I was on fire after inflating.
Be happy you found FT this soon so you can educate yourself. I didn't come across FT until I was 5 months post.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”