Anyone stuck with permanent pain from implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
darkflame

Anyone stuck with permanent pain from implant?

Postby darkflame » Mon May 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Has anyone here gotten stuck with permanent pain either at rest or during sex after implant surgery?

By permanent I mean present after 6 months time has passed post surgery.

Agfa13

Re: Anyone stuck with permanent pain from implant?

Postby Agfa13 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Me! Me! Me! But only active. At rest was not problem, and playing solo was no problem :D !
If we are on the same page, I had my 3rd revision before all hell broke loose last March!
Not for lack of trying, but I was in too much pain to have sex...we are talking penetrative sex (don't know if blowjobs count on your end, but with me, I could not even do blowjobs).

Surgery was March 2nd (my B-day, so I cannot forget, lol). Tried in March, just blowjob...no go. Tried again in May. Still no go. Felt better, but was still in too much pain.
Said to myself, 'fuck it', just wait.
Decided to try in October. Lo and behold, pain was much more tolerable, and was able to have penetrative sex!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Mon May 03, 2021 7:04 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Me! Me! Me! But only active. At rest was not problem, and playing solo was no problem :D !
If we are on the same page, I had my 3rd revision before all hell broke loose last March!
Not for lack of trying, but I was in too much pain to have sex...we are talking penetrative sex (don't know if blowjobs count on your end, but with me, I could not even do blowjobs).

Surgery was March 2nd (my B-day, so I cannot forget, lol). Tried in March, just blowjob...no go. Tried again in May. Still no go. Felt better, but was still in too much pain.
Said to myself, 'fuck it', just wait.
Decided to try in October. Lo and behold, pain was much more tolerable, and was able to have penetrative sex!

Ok interesting what do you think initiated your pain on this revision? And since october has the pain stopped or is it still present?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:13 pm

Oh, it is still around, but definitely more tolerable!
Its been over a year now. I do my pumping therapy, still play, but I am constantly reminded of the pain.
As for what initiated the pain, your guess is as good as mine, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

darkflame

Postby darkflame » Wed May 05, 2021 1:56 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Oh, it is still around, but definitely more tolerable!
Its been over a year now. I do my pumping therapy, still play, but I am constantly reminded of the pain.
As for what initiated the pain, your guess is as good as mine, lol.

That's terrifying. Are you able to have sex without it ruining the experience?

This kind of defeats the purpose of getting an implant.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:13 pm

I'm curious as well
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 am

Yes, still able to have sex. As I said, its tolerable.
When I 1st got implant, I remember doctor telling me, after I asked him about penetrative sex, said it takes 12 lbs of pressure to stick your dick in a Jenga, pocket pussy, etc...where as, 3 pounds of pressure needed for the real thing (did not ask him about anal).

Have been laying low because these allergies are kicking my ass, and this cold does not help matters (its not related to my vax shots).

I tried to google about the pounds of pressure and did not find anything. So if anyone can cite some sources, I'd appreciate it.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun May 09, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun May 09, 2021 2:36 pm

I have pain in one part of my scrotum. Not after the implant, but I had a pump installed to control my urine. That pump was put in 8 months ago. Could be from having 2 pumps. I also had sever pain when pumped up hard for sex for 2 years. Just learned how to do it with a semi hard. At 3 years pumping hard pain is going away.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Dtaylor

Postby Dtaylor » Fri May 14, 2021 4:42 pm

I have had an AMS for 15 years now (I am 45 at the presente moment).

I have always had pain in the right side of the shaft (close to where the tubbing leaves the right cylinder), even after a revision.

I don´t have pain when I am standing up or when I am having sex. I only have pain when I am seated, but, as I soon realized, we seat a lot in this life:)

15 years with pain is a lot.

Return to “Implants”