Getting Implanted and a Vasectomy at the Same Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cigar56

Getting Implanted and a Vasectomy at the Same Time

Postby Cigar56 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 pm

If you're done with having children -- or just not interested in that -- it doesn't hurt to ask your surgeon about having a vasectomy at the same time as your implant. Just something to think about. This advice is mostly for single dudes. But it is also applicable for married guys who are in sexless marriages but ocassionally find other outlets for their escapades.

I'm just sayin'. Again: No judgment zone.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

anotherguy

Re: Getting Implanted and a Vasectomy at the Same Time

Postby anotherguy » Sun May 02, 2021 5:50 pm

I was going to get both, a vasectomy and implant, done at the same time, and my doctor (Dr. Andrew Kramer) said that that wouldn’t be a problem.

I also needed to get circumcised, so he recommended that I get circumcised first, and then get the implant done at a later date. I ended up getting a vasectomy and getting circumcised first and then getting my implant done later.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

Cigar56

Re: Getting Implanted and a Vasectomy at the Same Time

Postby Cigar56 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Thanks, anotherguy! How uncomfortable was the recovery from the circumcision? That's something I may consider. Was the procedure itself painful?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Implants”