Walking around with a permanent hardon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Corey212

Re: Walking around with a permanent hardon

Postby Corey212 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Masonjames wrote:
Corey212 wrote:its a titan 1 touch

I too have the Titan touch and i'm also very thick. It is impossible to completely hide the bulge unless you wear something ridiculously loose and baggy. I was told to deflate completely and to give the pump a couple quick pumps to lock it. Might try that. Personally I like my bulge.

Yes, but the thing about the Titan is flaccid is not even close to flaccid. I do not know how everyone here can pretend their partner thinks it's real. The damn thing is hard when it's not and the slightest touch gives this squishy feel to the fingers. How does that work with foreplay? She has to know something is going on if she already did not feel the obvious foreign body in the testicle sack. Not that I've even got to this point because I'm not even bothering to pretend this thing can pass as real.

Edit:

Oh and not to mention the weight difference pre-implant. My penis is about 3 times lighter in weight than it was before.

For any of you getting surgery, get a scale for shipping small packages and weight it pre vs post implant. I will bet it's a lot lighter.
52; Coloplast Titan (One-Touch) implant on 02/23/2021 by Dr. Karpman

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:36 pm

Corey212 wrote:
Masonjames wrote:
Corey212 wrote:its a titan 1 touch

I too have the Titan touch and i'm also very thick. It is impossible to completely hide the bulge unless you wear something ridiculously loose and baggy. I was told to deflate completely and to give the pump a couple quick pumps to lock it. Might try that. Personally I like my bulge.

Yes, but the thing about the Titan is flaccid is not even close to flaccid. I do not know how everyone here can pretend their partner thinks it's real. The damn thing is hard when it's not and the slightest touch gives this squishy feel to the fingers. How does that work with foreplay? She has to know something is going on if she already did not feel the obvious foreign body in the testicle sack. Not that I've even got to this point because I'm not even bothering to pretend this thing can pass as real.

Edit:

Oh and not to mention the weight difference pre-implant. My penis is about 3 times lighter in weight than it was before.

For any of you getting surgery, get a scale for shipping small packages and weight it pre vs post implant. I will bet it's a lot lighter.

It sounds as if you may not be getting complete deflation of the implant. The Patient Liaison can help talk you through the process of deflating and preventing re-inflation (autoinflation). The PL often knows more tricks to accomplish this than the physicians.

I have never tried to hide the fact I have an implant from any partner, nor can I think of any scenario wherein I would. If I don't trust a (potential) sexual partner with that knowledge, then what am I doing considering such an intimacy as sex? Of course, that's just me. I don't do one-night stands with strangers, casual sex or have a social circle where knowledge of my implant would be problematic. But I know some men do have such situations or issues, so do not judge. I just advise that truth helps relationships.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Corey212

Postby Corey212 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:49 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Corey212 wrote:
Masonjames wrote:

Edit:

It sounds as if you may not be getting complete deflation of the implant. The Patient Liaison can help talk you through the process of deflating and preventing re-inflation (autoinflation). The PL often knows more tricks to accomplish this than the physicians.

I have never tried to hide the fact I have an implant from any partner, nor can I think of any scenario wherein I would. If I don't trust a (potential) sexual partner with that knowledge, then what am I doing considering such an intimacy as sex? Of course, that's just me. I don't do one-night stands with strangers, casual sex or have a social circle where knowledge of my implant would be problematic. But I know some men do have such situations or issues, so do not judge. I just advise that truth helps relationships.

You have to meet someone first to get to that point???? It's been Feb 23rd since surgery and I have yet to try it. I have read many posts on here of those pretending they have their partner fooled. I mean, how could they?
52; Coloplast Titan (One-Touch) implant on 02/23/2021 by Dr. Karpman

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:11 pm

Corey212 wrote:Yes, but the thing about the Titan is flaccid is not even close to flaccid. I do not know how everyone here can pretend their partner thinks it's real. The damn thing is hard when it's not and the slightest touch gives this squishy feel to the fingers. How does that work with foreplay? She has to know something is going on if she already did not feel the obvious foreign body in the testicle sack.

lol that's true.
Yea I've seen many accounts and even doctors saying that you can hide the implant from a partner. I just can't understand how, but I think it's too early to draw a conclusion. This is a big problem for me because I'm young and single.
People say the titan gets softer with time and I'm trusting them (I have to). The problem is it has to get a lot softer to be good enough.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:34 pm

Corey212 wrote:You have to meet someone first to get to that point???? It's been Feb 23rd since surgery and I have yet to try it. I have read many posts on here of those pretending they have their partner fooled. I mean, how could they?

I suppose it depends a lot on who you want to meet. I posted on a dating site that I was functionally impotent and looking for a "lab partner" to accompany me on my journey to treatment (likely implant). I got a lot of positive responses. My candor and sincerity was commented on multiple times. Also they thought I was courageous, but that was not really courage, but desperation. Well, more like necessity.

One young woman (in her 20s) posted here that she had sex with her boyfriend twice before she figured out that he had an implant. At that point, she elected not to ask him about it, figuring that if he wanted her to know, he would tell her some time. She was honoring his wishes. I would have guessed that she was enjoying the benefits and not wanting to "rock the boat" and risk the relationship with a confrontation. Her choice. His choice. Your choice as to what you do and how you want your relationship to be.

I recall, even younger women (who, presumably do not have the maturity to appreciate the finer aspects of manhood and who also have a greater appetite for raw sex) are incredibly supportive if they feel desired, trusted, respected and safe. And what you tell a partner about yourself will color your relationship for better or worse. (Observation: Including your pumping up in foreplay might be a lot of fun for her AND you! Also, keeping a secret consumes a lot of energy.)

My point is that on the dating site, I found a half-dozen women willing to have a sexual relationship with an impotent man who was expecting to have erectile capacity within a year or so. The deciding factor for them appears to have been that I was willing to be candid about my motives and my promise to be honorable with her.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi,
As others have stated, the Titan flaccid is only slightly shorter and thinner than your erect state. Have you tried using a jock strap to keep your penis upwards? That should conceal the outline of your penis better than letting it hang.

Good luck!
Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 am

Where are you located? You might find a local member that an give you some advice and/or help.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:17 pm

My doc, who does hundreds of implants said I do not need to worry about the flaccid bulge, just deflate all the way and put one pump in it and I shouldnt have issues. A lot of you say otherwise though.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:19 pm

The titan cylinders soften over time. But it took me almost 3 before I could push it down to lay over my scrotum.

I think he said he had surgery 2/21 so hopefully he will see some better results. I.had a hard time in the gym at first as well and wore very loose workout pants. I just made sure to empty it good first then pop it once or twice to set the fill stage. I did not have a problem after that with it inflating.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:37 pm

I was going to mention. If my wife and I are just having penetrative sex, she cannot tell the difference. I still engorge fully so she cannot feel the tips or cylinders.

The issue is playing around or oral. If she wraps her hand around me and Jack's me off while sucking. If she moves her hand all the way to my pelvis she can feel tubes at the base. My pump is noticeable. So I could conceal it pretty easy if not a lot of foreplay took place by my partner and I was the one doing the touching.

The ams pump is a lot more noticeable to her than the titan otr was. As far as sex. Yes I could hide it. I pump up a lot without my wife realizing it then penetrate for sex. So it is doable if just for sex. When i am done i just reach around and deflate pull out and go about our activities.

I think the more comfortable you get the easier it will be.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”