How long was cycling painful for you?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NothingIsOver

Re: How long was cycling painful for you?

Postby NothingIsOver » Sat May 08, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks for the helpful replies gentlemen.

I am making progress, albeit slowly.

New max is 22 full pumps and, while still quite painful, it's not as bad as before.

Interestingly, whereas 16-18 pumps made me rock hard before, that is no longer the case. It seems things are stretching out!

Time really is the key with this surgery, as problem after problem seems to resolve if you just wait it out. Easier said than done, but still.
Born 1982
ED due to Peyronie's/VL
Implanted March 2021 by Dr. Tariq Hakky
Titan XL - 24 cm - Touch Pump - no RTEs - 125 cc reservoir
"Nothing is over until we decide it is!" - Bluto, Animal House

newbie443

Re: How long was cycling painful for you?

Postby newbie443 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:59 pm

NothingIsOver wrote:Thanks for the helpful replies gentlemen.

I am making progress, albeit slowly.

New max is 22 full pumps and, while still quite painful, it's not as bad as before.

Interestingly, whereas 16-18 pumps made me rock hard before, that is no longer the case. It seems things are stretching out!

Time really is the key with this surgery, as problem after problem seems to resolve if you just wait it out. Easier said than done, but still.

Glad to help a bit. I hope you soon are healed and up and going 100%. And I look forward to reading your posts on how you are doing and any help you can provide to others going through problems. Best of luck going forward with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”