Surgery next week

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

Surgery next week

Postby smitrowe » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Hospital did prescreening today July 13th. Surgery will be next Friday July 20th. I'm afraid about the surgery. The loser in size. Right now my cock is 12 inches long. Of course nine of that is in my own mind :roll: :roll:
I'm hoping that the surgery will not onlyhelpmy ED but that it will also allow the area around my glan to heal. What has happened over the years with less erections and getting fatter I was getting a foreskin that adhered to the glad so every time I got hard it tore the skin from around the glan. I was recercumcised sorry can't spell. That didn't work. Doc even cut the adhehisions. That didn't work cause I couldn't keep the skin pulled back long enough to heal. So I'm hoping with implant to keep it pumped up enough for it to heal all the way and to give my self erections enough to keep skin stretched. Maybe I need to put lotion on it everyday and not just when I'm jacking off. :mrgreen:

bob1138

Re: Surgery next week

Postby bob1138 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am

Smitrowe,

Best of luck with your upcoming Penile Implant Procedure.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Bob

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:18 am

Wish you a successful implant surgery and fast healing

Vlad

buckster

Postby buckster » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am

Good luck with the surgery.
I'm not circumcised and I've found that using a little oil, not lotion, every morning after my shower really helps. My wife found this stuff called Bio-Oil that contains PurCellin oil. (bio-oilusa.com) You can use almost any oil based lube, even mineral oil or vaseline. I massage a little oil into the glan for a few seconds, or a few minutes :o , and it stays moist all day. Being a little overweight myself, I've found I like rubbing in some of this Bio-Oil on my scrotum and the inside of my thighs. Seems like it makes the trimmed hair less prickly down there.
Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 am

I do use the traction device and VED and initially found that my penis skin was becoming flaky, dry and irritated.
Then I started using bio-oil. I just do a bit of jelquing using a small amount of oil. That helps a lot - no stretching marks or sensation and no dry skin.
Bio-oil is very inexpensive. $17 little bottle will last you half a year or even more.

Wiretwister

Postby Wiretwister » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Good luck with your surgery. I had mine four days ago and am home recovering. Getting better each day. I go to my post op visit next Tuesday to see the ED nurse and surgeon. I am not sure if I will get some inflate/deflate instructions then or if it will come later. Hope they will deflate it, though. The surgeon left it semi-erect and it may be difficult to wear clothes with it that way. Some women might think "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" (May West).

Eric

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 am

Congrats on Friday buddy. I will be praying for a smooth trip for you and many hard nights to come. I got mine on June 28, and I feel great. Can't wait to actually use it. Read my posts under "I'm in the Club." maybe you will find a tip that works for you. Keep us posted.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Best of luck. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 am

smitrowe wrote:Maybe I need to put lotion on it everyday and not just when I'm jacking off. :mrgreen:

Good luck with the surgery ... I use olive oil ... and invest in a "rice sock" you'll be glad you did!

Fill an old sock 3/4 full with rice, then tie the end off, and when needed throw it in the microwave (75 sec. or so) and repeat as needed. You can mold it to where it's comfortable. An inflatable donut cushion really helps if you sit a lot ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”