Implanted/Recovery/Pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GLE Man

Implanted/Recovery/Pumping

Postby GLE Man » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:58 am

Hello my FrankTalk friends,

I had my implant done almost 5 weeks ago with the AMS 700 CX. Everything seems to have gone well, had a post op visit with the surgeon and he says everything is healing well. For the first time since the surgery, I am considering pumping it up. I was too sore and still walk the just got of a horse walk, and I am very conscious of how I sit down, especially on a hard non-sofa seat. I think I'm fine and perhaps just healing slower than some. Seems to me others are pumping after a few weeks. Up until now, that hasn't even crossed my mine. I look forward to a healthy robust sex life in the near future but just want to be sure I'm totally ready for it.

Questions:
Am I normal and just a slow healer?
Did anyone else take their time before pumping for the first time?
When does all the soreness go away?
When will I sit without fear?

Other than you guys there are a lot of places to go or people to talk to that can say "been there done that" and understand my questions.

GLE Man
59 years old; Maryland; ED due to diabetes; pills became less effective until eventually stopped working all together; Implanted March 9, 2021; AMS 700 CX 21 cm x 12mm;100 mL

wolfpacker

Re: Implanted/Recovery/Pumping

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Your surgeon should tell you when you are supposed to start cycling it. For some surgeons this is as soon as 3 days after surgery. Did yours not give you a timeline?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

SteveSW

Re: Implanted/Recovery/Pumping

Postby SteveSW » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:09 pm

GLE Man wrote:Questions:
Am I normal and just a slow healer?
Did anyone else take their time before pumping for the first time?
When does all the soreness go away?
When will I sit without fear?

1) There really is no "normal." We all heal differently at a different pace.
2) Surgery was 2/18/21. I was sent home 70% inflated, stayed that way 2 weeks. Dr. deflated me to about 30% and made me wait another 3 weeks to meet with the AMS rep for instruction and the go ahead to start cycling. Still no sex allowed. All in all, 5 or so weeks before starting to cycle. Cleared for sex two weeks later. 7 weeks from surgery to sex.
3) Not to sound trite, but it will go away when your body has finished healing and adapting to foreign objects taking up residence.
4) I'm now almost 9 weeks out, and I still have to be careful when I sit down. My right testicle still makes its displeasure with having a room mate from time to time. But less so as time goes by.
Time is your friend.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”