Tips for lessening scrotal irritation while pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PeaceofPain07

Tips for lessening scrotal irritation while pumping

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Hey Guys,
1) I’ve been cycling for close to a month now. I think most would agree about twice a day for 20ish minutes is ideal for at least the 1st month, but I feel all that hard pressing from pumping 2x a day adds to my scrotal skin getting irritated. So for now, I want to do once a day for 40min. Any other tips for minimizing scrotal skin irritation while pressing to pump? Those last few pumps require pressing the pump hard, and that irritates the skin the most. So I think I should just not do those last few pumps.

2) With the titan, there’s a certain feeling we get with each pump. I think that feeling lets us know its pumping the penis? If so, I dont get that feeling during the last few pumps when I press hard. Maybe that means the penis is not getting any harder and I should stop trying for those last few pumps?
Last edited by PeaceofPain07 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born 1986. Implanted 3/21, Eid. Titan 20cm + 1RTE. 5'11 178lbs.

A support group for ED in young males, but open to older males: facebook.com/groups/erectiledysfunction

Vagabond127

Re: Tips for lessening scrotal irritation while pumping

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:24 pm

I pump to the far right on the scrotum next to the groin where the scrotal skin is a bit thicker. I had the same problem. Problem solved...at least for me.

Good luck!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I too have a Titan and have the same issues with scrotal tenderness. I've been implanted since Sept 1st of last year and it still get tender but not enough to make me stop cycling
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 pm

I moved the pump around in my scrotum so that I was not always pinching the same spot. Also, a good skin health cream can be useful. Do a search for testicle or penile skin health creams or lotions. My current preferences are Chassis Restoration Cream and Man 1 Oil. If you're feeling that the area is abraded, you might also want to check on Aquaphor Healing Ointment. It's sold in the makeup section of most pharmacies (don't ask me why). It does a good job with healing, but is a fairly thick ointment that doesn't slide on as smooth as the other 2.

Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Heat works well to soften my AMS pump bulb. And I do half or partial pumps instead of wall to wall full pumps. I found some places were painful to pump on and settled on one place to uses and it has toughened up to not be a problem now even with out heat. And the bulb as the cylinders soften over time. Just takes a while for all of this to adjust and for each of us to adjust or learn what works best for us.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

PeaceofPain07

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:08 am

Thank you. I'm actually following most of the additional tips here. I feel they helped a bit judging by last few days.
Born 1986. Implanted 3/21, Eid. Titan 20cm + 1RTE. 5'11 178lbs.

A support group for ED in young males, but open to older males: facebook.com/groups/erectiledysfunction

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 am

PeaceofPain07 wrote:Thank you. I'm actually following most of the additional tips here. I feel they helped a bit judging by last few days.

I found in a hot bath the pump would press easier in my first few months. Always did get sore scrotal skin for a long time from pumping. Now at 1 1/2 years out and lots of use the bulb feels softer, and it's easier to pump with much less, if any, soreness. One thing I did use in my first few months to decrease soreness was Aspercream. One small dab numbed the pain all day for me.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:20 pm

Well, my issue is not pumping, but releasing.
I have the Titan Legacy, bars on both sides to release saline back out.
Gotta try the Aspercreme for that!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”