Tight jeans/slacks vs. loose

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Tight jeans/slacks vs. loose

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:47 pm

I am not talking about your ball hugging pants, but just what you wear to work on a daily basis, but this is all subjective.
Something occurred to me while taking a piss at work and just going about my day in slacks.

Since gone are the days of your dick being very pliable and easily tucked into your pants, I was wondering if hauling out your dick to take a leak at the urinal or sitting down has anything to do with the life of your implant.

Here is my reasoning: If pants are not loose or baggy, when you sit down, your pants must stretch to accommodate the bending at the waist, so the front of your pants are pulled downwards, towards the back, making the front a little tighter.Your dick cannot bend as it used to, so it can get painful in any position.

When at urinal, you cannot pull you dick out willy nilly (no pun). You actually have to turn it to one side and haul it out.
I am wondering if all the twisting and cramped quarters, at times, adds more to the normal wear and tear of the implant. You end up squeezing you package while sitting down, and you twist it when take a piss (standing up).

Thoughts?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”