Implanted Penis with Conical Shape

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RoninRiff

Implanted Penis with Conical Shape

Postby RoninRiff » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 pm

I have noticed some images of implantees where the penis has a conical appearance, being wider at the base and then tapering to a narrower diameter further out on the shaft. I am wondering if this is related to patients’ native anatomy, the implant itself or implantation technique. And for those that may experience this, does it cause any functional issues? For instance, is it easy to keep condoms on or do they tend to roll back up? Are there any other considerations to be aware of?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

newbie443

Re: Implanted Penis with Conical Shape

Postby newbie443 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:55 am

My healthy natural erection did have a narrow base and a wider 1/4 shaft to glans. And condoms were ok but still a bit of trouble with rolling back up. With implant I am now mostly the same from base to glands and condoms are more trouble. But it is a lot of fun trouble. :D It is different now. But a million percent better than ED.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Thanks for your response, newbie. However, I am a bit confused by it. I was asking about post-implant erections that appear wider at the base than further out on the shaft. If I understand correctly, it sounds like you are saying that before surgery your erection was actually narrower at the base versus the midshaft? And now after surgery it is mostly the same? You say that condoms were rolling up on you pre-op and are now "more trouble" post-op. Would you explain exactly how condoms are "more trouble" for you? And if you think it is related to the implant or some other reason. Thanks.
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:53 am

RoninRiff wrote:Thanks for your response, newbie. However, I am a bit confused by it. I was asking about post-implant erections that appear wider at the base than further out on the shaft. If I understand correctly, it sounds like you are saying that before surgery your erection was actually narrower at the base versus the midshaft? And now after surgery it is mostly the same? You say that condoms were rolling up on you pre-op and are now "more trouble" post-op. Would you explain exactly how condoms are "more trouble" for you? And if you think it is related to the implant or some other reason. Thanks.

Condoms for me always wanted to roll back up. So maybe I was not using the best ones. Even when the base of my penis was smaller in girth that first 1/4 way up to my glans. I would try to keep them rolled down to the narrow section but they would work back up and I had to watch a bit to make sure they stayed on. They were on tight. After IPP surgery my base (that first 1/4) of my shaft is no longer narrower and I have trouble even getting them to go all the way to the very base. I will roll them down and they will not stay down even before sex. I try to get them down out of the user range. So it is more trouble than before. And yes it is due to my wider base now. I have not used condoms a great deal both before or after implant so it may have something to do with lack of experience on my part and finding the best condom for me.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”