Glan/Penis tip pain during orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PeaceofPain07

Glan/Penis tip pain during orgasm

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Guys,
Is it just me, or did anyone else with an implant experience pain in the glans (tip of penis) during orgasm? I started testing the implant for sexual activity 3 weeks post-op (4 weeks in now). The 3 times I tested it, orgasm was painful. Enough that I'd rather not orgasm lol. I figure since the body/mind is smart, I don't want it to associate orgasm as painful, as that wouldn't be a good association long term. So maybe I'll test orgasms every week instead of every 2 days. Maybe my glans/penis right now can't handle the stretch an orgasm causes. I'm hopeful it'll go away in time with my cycling (doing once a day for 25minutes). Good or bad, I'm eager to experiences of others with this.
Born 1986. Implanted 3/21, Eid. Titan 20cm + 1RTE. 5'11 178lbs.

A support group for ED in young males, but open to older males: facebook.com/groups/erectiledysfunction

barrylandon

Re: Glan/Penis tip pain during orgasm

Postby barrylandon » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:54 am

Just feel fortunate that at this early stage of your recovery that you are able to orgasm (and I assume...ejaculate) so soon after implantation. It took me 11 months post-op to have an orgasm/ejaculation with my still beautiful, sexy and patient wife of 38 years! Rock on!! :D
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

PeaceofPain07

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:53 am

barrylandon wrote:Just feel fortunate that at this early stage of your recovery that you are able to orgasm (and I assume...ejaculate) so soon after implantation. It took me 11 months post-op to have an orgasm/ejaculation with my still beautiful, sexy and patient wife of 38 years! Rock on!! :D

Rock on! That is quite a wait. You must have been worried. Once you were able to, were orgasms painful and how long did that take to go away?

I literally meant it when I said I'd rather not orgasm right now due to the high pain it causes. Sex would be more enjoyable without orgasm until the pain decreases. I know an orgasm stretches tissues further, so maybe I can't handle that stretch yet without pain. I'm hopeful it'll get better in time with cycling.

A support group for ED in young males, but open to older males: facebook.com/groups/erectiledysfunction

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:27 am

There is a thin line between pain and pleasure! To me when I can finally get to an orgasm
(which takes about 30 minutes of sex if I am lucky) my orgasm is extreme and I make a LOT of noise. Some would say it is painful, I just enjoy it. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

PeaceofPain07

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:51 am

Lol, are you guys are coaching me to man up and be positive? I get it and thank you. But for a guy with high pain tolerance, I really meant it’s painful. Pre-op, orgasm pain was 0/10. Postop, 8/10. I suppose I’ll re-evaluate the pain every week or so to see if pain’s decreasing. Sex should be pleasureable and at this moment, that’s without orgasm due to the pain.

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:19 pm

Rock on! That is quite a wait. You must have been worried. Once you were able to, were orgasms painful and how long did that take to go away?

Worried? Absolutely! The orgasms I'm now having are completely pleasurable and not at all painful. After 11 months of failure to launch, I've now hit 3 home runs in my last 3 at-bats! For the past 6 months, I tried every possible remedy known to medical science in a fruitless effort to regain the necessary amount of sensitivity to achieve orgasm/ejaculation. Life is good again!!!!! :D
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:43 am

I am not saying you are not having a lot of pain, I did myself after surgery as my glans does not engorge at all and the tips were causing some pain. It did get much better but took some time, Now all is good and my orgasms are off the chart good. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:23 pm

There have been other treads on orgasm's being more difficult and more powerful after implant. But not all have this. Others have no change at all. I don't remember anyone with tip pain however. You might try a search and see if you can find something. Or ask your doctor.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm

" instead of every 2 days."

God Bless Youngsters

Nerve damage takes the recovery time it takes. I had a urethroplasty for a stricture. I was "numb" from Asshole to PissHole about 3 months. Sensation sloooooowly krept in. It is a physical/mental connection to bust a nut. Good news... our dicks stay hard until orgasm or "Tap Out". What an awesome choice.

"Never Give Up, Never Surrender". Galaxy Quest

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

PeaceofPain07

Postby PeaceofPain07 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Thanks all.

I'm someone who had ED creep up while young instead of old. So respectfully, for that reason, it maybe unfair to say I should be glad that I can at least have an orgasm no matter how painful. I'd avoid sex more than I want to if this pain sticks around, so I just looked to learn if this pain is normal at this stage.

I've asked Eid. He says it's normal and it should get better as the weeks go on. This is the main remaining issue stopping me from being very satisfied currently, but I'm hopeful the future is bright! 8-)

Return to “Implants”