Number of pumps

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
lakeerie

Number of pumps

Postby lakeerie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 am

I have the ams lgx 700 three pc implant and was activated May 20th seven weeks after my surgery of March 29th of this year. I have learned much in the last ten weeks the majority of information through my friends on this web site. I have gained length and girth enough to get the "job" done!, but here is my question i am able to pump as many as 350 times and of course i'm hard as a rock! is this normal? i've heard guys pump 35 to 40 times and the bulb becomes hard and can no longer be pumped!. If it requires 350,400 or even 500 pumps i'm willing to do so.I understand in the begginning that it is necessay to practice this so as to gain the length back and i'm definetly all about that! and lastly once pumps have been maximized it is correct procedure to remain erect for at least ten minutes and some say 30m others say stay hard for 45m ? does anyone have any input or advice here. lakeerie

gregorbehr

Re: Number of pumps

Postby gregorbehr » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Just curious, what does your surgeon say about having to pump it that many times to get an erection?
If you have to squeeze the bulb 10 times more than what most of the fellas around here are saying, perhaps there is the bulb is defective? I'm assuming the surgeon instructed you on how to use the release valve and all that?
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

lakeerie

Postby lakeerie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

gregorbehr my surgeon is not all that proficient with the prothesis and i have relied on you guys along with Elizabeth at ams, but i am fully erect at about 15-20 pumps it's just that their is more room to pump! thanks for the reply. I guess at 40 or so it's great for sex i just thought that at some point the bulb is to hard to pump and that was the max point? lakeerie

franglais

Postby franglais » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:25 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 pm

lakeerie, I don't have an implant just yet (not until Sept. 21), but I feel that 300+ pumps is ridicules. Imagine if you were arthritic and had an implant. I would insist that the performance of this particular implant be evaluated by someone very familiar with the device.

-floppydrive
harddrive

Return to “Implants”