JOURNAL / Revision Accomplished!! 3/30/21

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ronn1708

Re: JOURNAL / Revision Accomplished!! 3/30/21

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:50 am

Day #8 post surgery:

Well feeling good. Doctor has released me to begin cycling the implant. The pump is stiff as usual for a new device but I know from experience that it will loosen up. I cycled once but I have one spot on the right side of scrotum located at the release valve and it’s sore sore!! It is super sensitive inside and causing really bad pain when I try to deflate. I finally got it deflated and have not cycled anymore. I called the doctor to get an additional round of antibiotics just hoping this isn’t an infection. The doctor said this was normal this close to surgery. I’m icing a lot and staying in the recliner a lot. I been out this morning for breakfast with the coffee crew and stayed an hour. I’m back now and about to Ice again. There is no swelling and I’m not having any pain except when I touch that one spot.
I know this is getting boring for most if they read because nothing out of the ordinary has occurred. In fact this recovery is going really well.
I’ll post again in a few days in case anyone is interested.

The implant is a titan one touch 22 + 1.5 rte

Take care
Ron
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Ronn1708 wrote:Day #8 post surgery:

Well feeling good. Doctor has released me to begin cycling the implant. The pump is stiff as usual for a new device but I know from experience that it will loosen up. I cycled once but I have one spot on the right side of scrotum located at the release valve and it’s sore sore!! It is super sensitive inside and causing really bad pain when I try to deflate. I finally got it deflated and have not cycled anymore. I called the doctor to get an additional round of antibiotics just hoping this isn’t an infection. The doctor said this was normal this close to surgery. I’m icing a lot and staying in the recliner a lot. I been out this morning for breakfast with the coffee crew and stayed an hour. I’m back now and about to Ice again. There is no swelling and I’m not having any pain except when I touch that one spot.
I know this is getting boring for most if they read because nothing out of the ordinary has occurred. In fact this recovery is going really well.
I’ll post again in a few days in case anyone is interested.

The implant is a titan one touch 22 + 1.5 rte

Take care
Ron

Delighted to be bored Ronn. So good to hear that this time it's going so well. Lord knows you've had enough trouble.
I'll take a boring story any day over a dramatic one if it means a Brother has had a successful outcome.
Seriously I think I speak for all of us here. Success breeds the desire for more men to become bionic and get that aspect of their manhood back. Congratulations buddy!
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:14 pm

I have my followup on Monday the 18th. Three weeks post surgery. Everything has gone smooth and unevenful. This will be my last post.
Thanks for those of you who offered encouragement, prayers and best wishes.
Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Return to “Implants”