New sensations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Re: New sensations

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:43 pm

I put a tight rubber ring around my balls. It pulls down on my shaft and makes my glans as hard as it was pre-implant. Very pleasurable.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:49 pm

barrylandon wrote:I'm now just a little shy of 11 months post-op and for the VERY FIRST TIME since my implantation I was able to orgasm and ejaculate with my loving and patient wife of 38 years from a hand and blow job!!!! Yahoo!!! Then I pumped up to 90% and she rode me hard to multiple orgasms. Tonight I finally enjoyed the beauty of an implant in being able to cum and then still be fully erect afterward for intercourse. Right now I'm one very happy camper!!! :D

Amazing news! Congrats to you! If I may ask, do you experience any pain with the implant? I'm using Trimix now but it's extremely painful... Really makes sex not enjoyable
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Tortão

Postby Tortão » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:54 pm

barrylandon wrote:I'm now just a little shy of 11 months post-op and for the VERY FIRST TIME since my implantation I was able to orgasm and ejaculate with my loving and patient wife of 38 years from a hand and blow job!!!! Yahoo!!! Then I pumped up to 90% and she rode me hard to multiple orgasms. Tonight I finally enjoyed the beauty of an implant in being able to cum and then still be fully erect afterward for intercourse. Right now I'm one very happy camper!!! :D

Wooah this is great! I've read your struggles regarding anorgasmia! I'm happy for you, man!
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:27 pm

To answer wolfpacker...Once I healed up after surgery, the only pain I've felt was during cycling, when you inflate the prosthesis UNTIL you begin to feel pain. Now, at nearly 11 months post-op, I'm able to pump up to 100% inflation without pain, which means that I've maxed out on the extra length possible with the LGX (I gained 3 inches of flaccid length and one inch of erect length compared to pre-surgical measurement). Now, the only pain (really discomfort) I ever feel is during sex when my wife rides me reverse cowgirl style, which I can tolerate for her pleasure. The only other times that I'm even aware of my implant is when I take it out to pee or cycle now and then.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Newby99

Postby Newby99 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:27 pm

I too am posting for the benefit of guys who have had a problem with sensation. Sunday last I experienced my first orgasm 5 months to the very day after surgery. What a relief both ohysically and mentally. It happend during masterbation and has yet to happen with my wife who is hesitant to do the kinds of things that generate robust arousal. My testotsterone is 320 which my doctor tells me is on the low side so I plan to ask if treatments would be beneficial. I am considering the Restore X device so if anyone has experience with the device I could use the information. 499 seems a bit high but we're talking quality of life here so the price isn't holding me back if it really works.

Return to “Implants”