Should I be excited or scared?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

Should I be excited or scared?

Postby Raycaba » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:27 pm

So tomorrow morning is the surgery and I don’t know what to expect. Has anyone out there dealt with recent postop and how much pain am I going to feel? Am I going to be happy with an implant or am I better off injecting? I am worrying myself sick because I know that this is a no return type a deal and I still feel like I got a little bit of life there but I know it’s not gonna be forever?

ViaSwiss

Re: Should I be excited or scared?

Postby ViaSwiss » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Just keep telling yourself that your ED is going to be cured. Can't be too scared about that.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:20 pm

You should be absolutely pumped! I wish I were in your shoes. Let us know how it goes!
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm

I had very little pain with my initial implant or my revision.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

rjdoan

Postby rjdoan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Be excited! This is life changing for the better. Yea-- there is gonna be a little pain, all of it manageable, and there is a recovery period which I am still going through, but I was excited before my surgery and now over four weeks later continue to be excited.

Let us know how it goes. We've been there and we are there for you.
Bob Doan
65 yo, Prostate Cancer - radiation therapy 2018, ED 20 years used pills, MUSE, trimix. Weekly testosterone injections for TRT. AMS 700 CX implanted Feb 12, 2021, 18/1, by Dr Herati, Johns Hopkins

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Be excited. If you’re scared you’re setting yourself up to be sorely disappointed because there’s nothing to be scared of.

I retired from the Army at 51 and the oilfield at 59. Im now 65. In that 14 yr period I’ve had an inguinal hernia, An umbilical hernia, 2 epigastric hernias, 2 rotator cuffs (one where I’d torn the bicep off the bone), a kidney stone the size of a grape, and 8 teeth removed and titanium rods grafted into my jawbone for dental implants.

Getting a new cock was actually sort of anticlimactic.....just another day to get up early, go to the hospital for a routine outpatient procedure. No big deal.

It sounds like I’m falling completely apart but when I was in the Army, I was one of those guys who had to be missing a limb or running a temp of 105 to go on sick call. So I’m having to catch up. Plus if you want to be hard, you have to live hard....and at 65 I still have the accelerator pedal on the floor.

Embrace the change. You’ve had a structural problem. It’s getting repaired. That's reason to celebrate, not slink around like a scaredy cat.

The only thing I fear during surgery is coming out from under anesthesia in recovery. I say some really wild shit, some of which could be true. Back when they did the inguinal hernia, I cussed the doctor for not going ahead and giving me a ten inch cock while he had me knocked out. At least that’s what the nurse later reported.

Good luck, but you’ll be fine. All you gotta do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:08 am

I guess your at the hospital. Wish I had seen your post earlier I would have told you ask for a nerve block. Worked great for me. Came out of light sleep still in operating room. They rolled me to recovery while waiting for a room.

You will love your new bionic cock.

Good luck
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:14 pm

Thank you yes out of surgery and home now. I don’t feel the pain I thought but more discomfort! Having a hard time urinating or trying to pass gas. Partially inflated now and hard to pee but, stuff looks good and girth good and length so far fine. Nurse coming in the morning so I’ll post my journey!

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 pm

Fantastic! Congrats and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood!
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Enzo11

Postby Enzo11 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:47 pm

Raycaba wrote:Thank you yes out of surgery and home now. I don’t feel the pain I thought but more discomfort! Having a hard time urinating or trying to pass gas. Partially inflated now and hard to pee but, stuff looks good and girth good and length so far fine. Nurse coming in the morning so I’ll post my journey!

Glad to hear it went well with minimal pain. Look forward to hearing your journey I feel like I’m living through you right now cause I will be scheduling surgery soon once I get the balls lol. Be well and thanks for sharing with us!
40 years old from NY. Suffering for 5/6 years All pills,injections, shock wave, prp shot, pumps failed or stop working. VL recently confirmed. Implanted 5/21/21 Dr Eid

Return to “Implants”