Nervous

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

Nervous

Postby Raycaba » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Surgery planned for this Monday morning! Still worried about pain but also if I’m a grower if my stuff would have no feeling on the shaft or if flacid the implant will show? Any advice or experience is much appreciated and it’s a no turning back deal?

wewokarents

Re: Nervous

Postby wewokarents » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 pm

Raycaba wrote:Surgery planned for this Monday morning! Still worried about pain but also if I’m a grower if my stuff would have no feeling on the shaft or if flacid the implant will show? Any advice or experience is much appreciated and it’s a no turning back deal?

The only way your "junk" will be showing is if you leave it inflated. As for feeling on the shaft, the surgeon does not cut any nerves. Any incision does not affect any nerves with the exception of small surface nerves on your scrotum (assuming penoscrotal approach) or some surface nerves above your penis (infrapubic approach).
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:05 pm

I understand you being nervous but all will go fine. I’m not sure who is doing your surgery but I’ve packs will be your friend but just don’t over do it. The feeling of my shaft was the same. I was a grower but now a shower. Which implant are you getting?
I’ve had six implant surgeries since 2013. I have another scheduled for March 30. I’m always nervous but would do it once a year if it was required. I will offer one suggestion...tell the doctor and everyone in the operating room to tell if who does the catheter to use extra extra lube!! It will help you so so much after surgery. That was the worst part for me in the past. The last three surgeries have been so much better afterwards because they used extra lube.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Doctor Carrion is doing the surgery. I don’t know which implant he will choose. I just want to have the same feeling that I have now or better at my penus.

wewokarents

Postby wewokarents » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:32 pm

Ronn1708 wrote:I understand you being nervous but all will go fine. I’m not sure who is doing your surgery but I’ve packs will be your friend but just don’t over do it. The feeling of my shaft was the same. I was a grower but now a shower. Which implant are you getting?
I’ve had six implant surgeries since 2013. I have another scheduled for March 30. I’m always nervous but would do it once a year if it was required. I will offer one suggestion...tell the doctor and everyone in the operating room to tell if who does the catheter to use extra extra lube!! It will help you so so much after surgery. That was the worst part for me in the past. The last three surgeries have been so much better afterwards because they used extra lube.

OH YEAH....heavy on the lube. Jeez, when they removed my catheter I felt like they were turning my dick inside out. Remember an OTC med, AZO, generic phenazopyridine. It's an analgesic for urinary tract problems, works great and better than tylenol/ibuprofin or even an opiod analgesic.
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

Return to “Implants”