Healing typical for 2 weeks?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rms0929

Healing typical for 2 weeks?

Postby rms0929 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:12 am

Hey guys,
I had my 2 week checkup, surgery was on 9 Feb 2021. Doctor said 4 more weeks before I can touch it or use it for everything but to pee. I was very disappointed, to say the least. In your experience, with me being so well healed up (at at least what I can see),Is this average?. I had 1 day of discomfort, and almost all bruising and swelling was gone in a week. First pic is what I am so proud of now, deflated. 99% bruising gone. Other pic is the scar line down my scrotum.
Please, help me out here guys.
Attachments
Cameraft1.jpg
Cameraft1.jpg (19.36 KiB) Viewed 966 times
Cameradick.jpg
Cameradick.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 966 times
61 years old. Married for 37 years. ED for last 15 years. Tried all the pills, VED, Injections (several ER visits.) Implant surgery 9 Feb 2021with AMS LGX 18 cm with 3 RTE. Live in Pensacola FL area, will be willing to "show and tell".

Cajun Jeff

Re: Healing typical for 2 weeks?

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:41 am

Sounds and looks like your doing fantastic. Yea my Dr said no touch fir 6 weeks. I’m a very impatient man and started working the bulb a bit earlier. I had no pain with my surgery a year ago. Wife and I did a test run at 5 weeks. But that just me.

Congrats to the new you bionic brother.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:51 am

rms0929 wrote:Hey guys,
I had my 2 week checkup, surgery was on 9 Feb 2021. Doctor said 4 more weeks before I can touch it or use it for everything but to pee. I was very disappointed, to say the least. In your experience, with me being so well healed up (at at least what I can see),Is this average?. I had 1 day of discomfort, and almost all bruising and swelling was gone in a week. First pic is what I am so proud of now, deflated. 99% bruising gone. Other pic is the scar line down my scrotum.

Sounds right to me. I had the same instructions. I was allowed to gently pump it after two weeks. You're gonna love it buddy.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:57 am

You’re fine.I wasn’t allowed to pump up Untill 6 wks.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:52 am

rms0929 wrote:Hey guys,

I know what your getting at,, it looks great from the outside,,, but,, Don't,,, I repeat don't rush things on the healing part,, there is internal healing that has to happen also,, internal sutures,, the corporal body has to develope its scar tissue along with scar tissue around everything in your body that is foreign to it,,, read my posts, you don't want to go thru it again right ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:54 am

I agree with the above opinions. Follow you doctor's directions.
I was supposed to get cleared for intercourse at 1 month, but at the appointment, doctor advised to come back in two weeks. I believe 6 weeks is the standard. Some patient could recover earlier, but those are exceptions.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

NothingIsOver

Postby NothingIsOver » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:18 pm

rms0929,

I think you look fantastic overall. Your skin looks healthy and your result looks very natural.

I do want to ask about your pump placement. I have seen several pics of implanted men here on FT, but I can't remember one in which the pump was so clearly obvious.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in your first pic, I believe I can see your testicles directly below the penis and then the pump in your scrotum to the lower right. The pump seems very distended. I'm wondering if this is normal. How does it feel?
Born 1982
ED due to Peyronie's/VL
Implanted March 2021 by Dr. Tariq Hakky
Titan XL - 24 cm - Touch Pump - no RTEs - 125 cc reservoir
"Nothing is over until we decide it is!" - Bluto, Animal House

rms0929

Postby rms0929 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:25 pm

NothingIsOver wrote:rms0929,

I think you look fantastic overall. Your skin looks healthy and your result looks very natural.

I do want to ask about your pump placement. I have seen several pics of implanted men here on FT, but I can't remember one in which the pump was so clearly obvious.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in your first pic, I believe I can see your testicles directly below the penis and then the pump in your scrotum to the lower right. The pump seems very distended. I'm wondering if this is normal. How does it feel?
My right testicle is high and beside it on the left is the pump, the left testicle is lower and somewhat behind the pump. When it is colder, everything contracts up and it looks more like a tennis ball. I'm really not even aware of the pump except like when I am in the shower. There's been no pain in or around my scrotum, even right after surgery. I am sure that you have heard the expression "every swinging dick "? I have had to buy tighter underwear because before the surgery I was very much a grower and didn't have to think about, should I hang to the left or the right? Now flaccid I am more than double my presurgey size and unless I am aware of where it is now, I have to be careful sometimes that my pants don't tighten as I get out of the car and such.
61 years old. Married for 37 years. ED for last 15 years. Tried all the pills, VED, Injections (several ER visits.) Implant surgery 9 Feb 2021with AMS LGX 18 cm with 3 RTE. Live in Pensacola FL area, will be willing to "show and tell".

Return to “Implants”