Confusion over Titan girth statement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ViaSwiss

Re: Confusion over Titan girth statement

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:11 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:I gained 1 inch in girth with my Titan.

If I am reading your signature correct, you are 5 inches flaccid and 6 inches pumped up? Interesting because I was under the assumption that the Titan does not expand in length once pumped..
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Mine does.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:19 pm

Gimjoe017-great results with girth increase. How long did that take? What was your cycling routine?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:30 pm

4 months out.I use my VED everyday.Guess it has made a difference.I picked up 1/2 inch with the implant and the other half cycling and using the VED.I did loose an inch of length that I hope to gain back.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:17 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:4 months out.I use my VED everyday.Guess it has made a difference.I picked up 1/2 inch with the implant and the other half cycling and using the VED.I did loose an inch of length that I hope to gain back.

Could you please share your VED routine.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:41 pm

TANGERINE wrote:basically, what coloplast is saying is summarized in the below figure from their advertisement.

coloplast advertisement.jpg

Here is my point by point explanation regarding the titan advertisement you quoted:
regarding the statement:
"The Titan® IPP cylinders can expand to the maximum size of the corpora with maximum girth expansion of 21 mm of each cylinder"
This means that the titan will expand to the size of the corpora UP TO THE POINT of a 21mm diameter. In other words, many men have a corpora that is less than a maximum 21mm diameter, so for them, the titan will be "corpora limited" and will fill up the entire corpora. (for some of us, with years of time, the corpora might get slowly stretched so that it is bigger than what was started with). For a few men who are huge, the corpora might have a diameter bigger than 21 mm, and in that case, as you indicate, the cylinder will fill much, but not all , of the corpora diameter. If there is some residual erectile function, then, the penis will have bigger girth than the titan cylinders provide (ie, there is erectile tissue surrounding the titan 21mm cylinder). For the majority of men, however, the titan is big enough that it fills the penis corpora out completely.

regarding the statement:
This provides 17% more girth.

This refers to the fact that 21mm is 17% bigger diameter than the AMS 18mm diameter (to be polite, they use the term '17% bigger than the silicon implants', which, to be blunt, would be the AMS line)

By the way, agree with comments that girth is different from diameter. Girth is the circumference, and the conversion of the diamter to the circumference of a circle goes by the well known equation
circumference=pi x diameter

I have written a small book with everything you need to know about implants, and I discuss the titan versus AMS debate in chapter 20 of my "mini-book about implants" at the following thread:
https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16298&p=146383&hilit=wiki#p146383

Tangerine... I just downloaded your book. I kinda just skimmed through it quickly ( I intend to read it through later ) . I did read chapter 20 about Titan vs AMS . I agree with your summary at the end of the chapter. I want to thank you for taking the time to put that together. It's a great resource of information for men researching implants. Franktalk is lucky to have you .
53 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Return to “Implants”