Length and cost

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Length and cost

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:59 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:If you're paying out of pocket and concerned about cost, check out the packages offered by surgeo.com

https://surgeo.com/penile-implant

They offer a flat rate, fixed price for the surgery and it includes visits before and after surgery, as well as complications protection (I assume it would pay in case you had an infection etc and needed an immediate revision). You can even choose from a list of surgeons. Notably on the list is Dr Hakky for $18,500. I've heard of good results from him from other members here.

Excellent post, I'm glad that you did it. You pretty much prove my point better than my explanation does. Btw, I know that it likely does not matter. But do patients not residing in the USA have the ability to participate in this program?

I do not know about Surgeo. But I do know that some or most of the doctors on Surgeo and others do out of pocket fees for men who travel to the US from out of the US. What Surgeo dose is offer insurance for a reoperation. But then you are dealing with an insurance company that is in business to make money and pay as little as they can for the service they they provide.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:51 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:If you're paying out of pocket and concerned about cost, check out the packages offered by surgeo.com

They offer a flat rate, fixed price for the surgery and it includes visits before and after surgery, as well as complications protection (I assume it would pay in case you had an infection etc and needed an immediate revision). You can even choose from a list of surgeons. Notably on the list is Dr Hakky for $18,500. I've heard of good results from him from other members here.

Excellent post, I'm glad that you did it. You pretty much prove my point better than my explanation does. Btw, I know that it likely does not matter. But do patients not residing in the USA have the ability to participate in this program?

I don't see why not! It's not a government or insurance-related program so as long as you've got the cash I'm sure you'd have no problem using their service.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:

I do not know about Surgeo. But I do know that some or most of the doctors on Surgeo and others do out of pocket fees for men who travel to the US from out of the US. What Surgeo dose is offer insurance for a reoperation. But then you are dealing with an insurance company that is in business to make money and pay as little as they can for the service they they provide.

True, I'd want to fully understand any sneaky fine print that surgeo.com may have. But with their reoperation insurance I would be SO much more at ease, rather than having to worry about an infection or complication costing me yet another $18k+.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:33 am

The insurance is 3rd party and has 25k US limit. Covers infection, problems with the surgery determined by the doctor, and cardio event. The cardio should be covered by my health insurance. The insurance is only good for one year post implant. I already have an implant and could not find a revision or replacement cost. I would think this would be more than a first time implant as the old device needs to be removed. They have some really good doctors I have read about on this site.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:48 pm

Drs, Hakey, Clavel and Karpman are in the 18 to 20 k range and are very good. They work out of clinics and not hospitals. Hospitals are where the big money comes in.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”