Another Revision Date Set !!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Re: Another Revision Date Set !!!

Postby Masonjames » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Thanks Ron for the mention. I've done nothing that other members haven't done for me. Those of us who have gone Bionic are in a special Brotherhood. Supporting each other is just a part of it.
So glad to hear the date is set. Now you have something to look forward to. Like you I hope this is the charm.
Someone asked if Dr.Hakky does both Titan and AMS implants. The answer is yes. It depends on what the man wants along with what will work best with his anatomy. He is a very competent surgeon and I'm completely satisfied with his work.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:38 pm

fade3W wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
fade3W wrote:Seems like Hakky does a lot of revisions, is there a reason for that?

Could it be that he is good? .

Of course, my apologies. I misread. It seemed as though he was doing revisions on his own work but I misread.

Absolutely no problems. I suggest that men looking at getting an implant also realize that a second implant or a revision is possible. Be sure to ask if the doctor does second implants & revisions.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:44 pm

AST2123 wrote: Hakky's patients, if not all, get Titan. Does he only do Titan or he can go for AMS if the patient wants it?

I have talked with Dr. Hakky and was under the impression that as he was a Coloplast Center of Excellence doctor that he did Coloplast only. Not a problem for me as I think I can have either. He advised me he did want to use a Titan for me if it can be approved by my insurance but he would use another LGX if I insisted. So it seems while he does prefer and recommends Coloplast he will do an AMS if the man insists.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Well my luck (bad luck) continues..lol....I got an email today telling me my surgery is still scheduled but at a different hospital. The Northside hospital no longer is in a contract with United Healthcare as of March 1st. I know this hospital will be fine but it is a new location for me but at least I will have my doctor and his team in the operating room.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:21 pm

Well finally got everything set for March 30. The insurance issued preapproval and I got pre registered Friday. It’s going to be at Northside Atlanta. They still accept my insurance. Northside at Lawrenceville doesn’t accept it anymore. The staff at Atlanta has some big shoes to fill. The staff at Lawrenceville was totally A+++++.
I’ve had several issues and this is my 4th surgery. The device had issues and my body has had several issues all concerning the implant. I know and pray that this will finally get everything in order. My doctor and his staff have been terrific also!! Such a caring group of people!!
Thanks for all the support I’ve gotten here on the forum.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

wewokarents

Postby wewokarents » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:04 pm

fade3W wrote:Seems like Hakky does a lot of revisions, is there a reason for that?

Probably fixing other doc's screwups and or warranty work that no one else wants to do.
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:31 pm

He does fix other doctor’s errors and also revisions because of equipment failure. Great doctor and staff.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Well Tuesday is coming up (March 30). Surgery set for 1:00pm. Had another appointment Friday with my doctor and everything in on schedule. I can’t wait to get this behind me. I’ve had some ups and downs all mechanical issues and failures inside my body but the doctor has been there for me along with some great people here on the site. Wish me luck!
Thanks again for all the support you’ve given!

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Praying for a successful outcome this time my friend. No man deserves the things you've had to endure.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Ronn1708

TODAY is the Day !!!

Postby Ronn1708 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:34 am

Well the long awaited day has arrived. I’ve maybe slept two hours all together. I’m about to go ahead and get out of this bed and get ready. I have to be at the hospital at 10:15. Surgery is scheduled at 1:00pm.
I’m so thankful to have a great doctor!!

If you find a moment just say a little prayer for me!
Thanks!

With GOD on our side who can be against us!

Return to “Implants”