Inability to ejaculate .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jamie123

Inability to ejaculate .

Postby Jamie123 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:58 am

Hi all I was recently implanted with a Titan. I now find I’m unable to ejaculate would anything have happened during the operation to make this occur . Any ideas please .

Jamie123

Re: Inability to ejaculate .

Postby Jamie123 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:44 pm

Hi any ideas anyone please.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:22 pm

A bit more information from you would be helpful to understand this. 2 things that come to my mind from your post are retrograde ejaculation (dry orgasm) or Anorgasmia as difficulty to orgasm.

Retrograde ejaculation occurs when the auto nerve function to direct seminal fluid out the urethra fail and the seminal fluid goes into the bladder. Information on this in this article. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320332

Difficulty achieving an orgasm, Anorgasmia, can happen before or after implant. In the general population it happens more with women than men. Information on this in this article https://healthjade.net/anorgasmia/#:~:t ... ion%20loss
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Jamie123

Postby Jamie123 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Hi thanks any idea why anorgasmia can occur after an implant .

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:06 pm

Some men report no change at all after implant. And some do take longer. Reports of reduced sensitivity have been made. Orgasm is very complex like getting an erection. So with the implant things feel different now. First checking the drugs and other causes listed in the article I posted would be a good start. Then understanding that there is not only a physiological cause for this but a psychological one as well. As women have much more trouble with this in the general population I found that article really interesting. I read somewhere a women stated that while she often did have orgasm with sex that she enjoyed sex without orgasm. That the contact was the goal not the orgasm. In other words pressure to have an orgasm is counter productive when the real focus should be enjoyment of the contact. So things are different now so the path to orgasm may have changed a bit. Weather there is sensitivity loss or not men do report improvement over time. May be just learning the different path orgasm. Many men really like the longer trip as it helps a partner give themselves an orgasm or multiple ones. And even though I have not had an orgasm with a partner since implant I have had a lot of fun having sex with the women I have dated. But I had problems and pain with my implant and am waiting for that to be corrected. And was very close on several occasions. I am pretty sure it would have happened had I not had pain during sex with my implant.

So first I would say you need to focus on doing what feels good and let go any pressure to have an orgasm. And to review and take care of any of the medication, low T, or other physical causes. Your doctor can help with this. If you always feel pressure to orgasm you may want to see about professional counseling. The article dose address this a fair bit and you may be able to work through this with out it. Just relax and do what feels good and enjoy the pleasure. Give that article a good read or 2.

Good luck with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

Jamie123

Postby Jamie123 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Many thanks for your reply so do you suffer with anorgasmia then.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:47 pm

I was very mild so I guess in my youth. I read somewhere that orgasm is something we give ourselves and no one else can give it to us. I thought early on that I needed to wait for my female partner. After she had the big O then I would let myself have one. So mine is partially psychological. And there were many more times when I did not orgasm than I failed to get erection for sure.

Now with masturbation I can but it takes a little while. After surgery when I was cleared for sex I would just get tired of trying and give up. Things have steadily improved over the nearly 3 years. I can avoid most of the pain by myself that I have trouble with when I am with a woman.

Had I not had any problems during the first year I was going to have a profession or 2 ride me hard and put me away wet. There are some nice sex vacations on line for down in the Dominican Republic. And Nevada is even closer. That is still on my bucket list. Just have to get the pain part fixed first.

66 years young.

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:50 pm

newbie443 has already provided some good information about anorgasmia, which I have suffered myself since implantation 9-1/2 months ago without finding a solution...yet. However, there is a separate topic here on FT for the discussion of this subject. It appears two below Implants. Hope you check it out and contribute.
PS to Jamie123...please add a signature to your posts that will enable us to help you better and to learn more ourselves.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 73 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:14 pm

I had no prior issues till my fall.

No difference in sex with either my titan or ams.

No difference with masturbation either.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:45 pm

What I find that is interesting is that this is the opposite of premature ejaculation. Seems to be that there is some change with that in the realization that genetic and brain function may be involved. Like many things thought in the past to be psychological. So this may have to do with how men and women are wired to have orgasm. As the process is very complicated I can see how there could be many things that could cause problems one way or another with this.

66 years young.

Return to “Implants”