Kegels for girth engorgement?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Casewicz85

Kegels for girth engorgement?

Postby Casewicz85 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:26 am

Just had surgery with the Coloplast Titan implant by Dr.Perito in December of 2020. I'm completely healed and have been pumping at least 2-3 times daily since early to mid January. I noticed that I was getting good girth and engorgement early on, but as the tenderness and pain subsided, it seemed as though the girth did too. I've been doing kegels and maybe I'm not being regimental enough with doing them every day, but I noticed that for a few days I'll get great girth and I can kegel blood into my penis like I could when I had a healthy penis, then some days I can't get barely any girth at all. It just comes and goes. I've been trying to workout, get in some cardio and do kegels almost every day. Is this just bc it's new and my body is still adjusting or am I going to eventually have no glands engorgement? Has anyone else dealt with this and what did you do to overcome it? I'd like to at least have "some" engorgement. I still had some engorgement prior to surgery. I was diagnosed with Venous leak as a result of an injury during sex. I never had a history of issues until the accident. Even afterwards I still could get partial erections (no morning erections) if i manually stimulated, but obviously couldn't keep the erection without a restriction band and pills didn't work. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Return to “Implants”