Dr. Eid for ~$30,000 or Dr. Hakky for ~$20,000?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Dr. Eid for ~$30,000 or Dr. Hakky for ~$20,000?

Postby newbie443 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:54 am

There are many very good doctors across the US and the world. One of the best I have read about is Dr. Brock in Ontario. You did not say what part of Canada you are located in so travel is difficult to understand. As said there are many very good Doctors and may even be ones in Canada that I do not know about. I have not had contact with Eid but have talked with Hakky. And I have not decided yet on who I would like to do my next surgery. But I am really thinking about moving to reside close to the surgeon for follow up care. Chances are very good of a great out come going to the big name doctors but follow up care is very difficult for the few cases of problems.

Just my way of looking at things. But due to the difficulty with covid and travel as you listed I would look in Canada first. You may have done this already. I would at least try to have a local uro for follow up. Some of the big name doctors can help with this.

Best of luck going forward with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

proctor

Re: Dr. Eid for ~$30,000 or Dr. Hakky for ~$20,000?

Postby proctor » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:24 pm

newbie443 wrote:There are many very good doctors across the US and the world. One of the best I have read about is Dr. Brock in Ontario. You did not say what part of Canada you are located in so travel is difficult to understand. As said there are many very good Doctors and may even be ones in Canada that I do not know about. I have not had contact with Eid but have talked with Hakky. And I have not decided yet on who I would like to do my next surgery. But I am really thinking about moving to reside close to the surgeon for follow up care. Chances are very good of a great out come going to the big name doctors but follow up care is very difficult for the few cases of problems.

Just my way of looking at things. But due to the difficulty with covid and travel as you listed I would look in Canada first. You may have done this already. I would at least try to have a local uro for follow up. Some of the big name doctors can help with this.

Best of luck going forward with this.

Agreed, on hindsight, citrus peribus, I would prefer to have at least one follow up after a month...but since it was Dr Kramer. It worked out fine
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Return to “Implants”