Dr. Eid for ~$30,000 or Dr. Hakky for ~$20,000?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
eustinas

Re: Dr. Eid for ~$30,000 or Dr. Hakky for ~$20,000?

Postby eustinas » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 am

NothingIsOver wrote:
My opinion is that as long as you go with a high volume surgeon who specializes in this procedure, you should get a good result. Both Eid and Hakky fit that bill. in fact, I think they are two of the top three implanters in the country in terms of volume (Perito being the king). Personally, I am a fan of Dr. Hakky and he will almost certainly be doing my surgery.

Just my two cents.

Thanks, NothingIsOver. This thought process makes sense to me, too. BTW -- 39 is still young. Tons of time to revive and enjoy your sex life. Julius Caesar didn't even start his most famous achievements the Gallic Wars until he was in his mid 40s. :)

Going to get in touch with Hakky next week! Thanks again!
- Age 30 from ON, Canada
- Got Peyronies-induced ED at 18
- Implanted Oct 14, 2021 by one of the top high volume US surgeons
- Titan 22+1.5 RTE
- 1st cycle Nov 4, 2021

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:13 am

I got mine done by Dr Hakky, I was nervous about infection and he told me that he uses no touch technique to minimize infection. My surgery went smooth. I am 2 months out now. Dr has great personality.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

ontheroad

Postby ontheroad » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:28 am

Hi Eustinas!

The price is just for the implant or you are also having a reconstruction surgery?

Whatever you decide, I wish you success!

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:10 am

Exact same situation as me. Only I am over in the UK... The exchange rate is brutal meaning its about $10,000 extra.

Like you I have also saved up as i have a decent job, but in terms of my decision, I couldnt care less about the money.

My only issue right now is covid and having to wait to get access to the US (i was ready to go last March but couldnt obviously). I am not sure what to do at this stage as I dont want to go through another winter without having this done. I am hoping that with the vaccines things will open up again over the summer. My cut off is going to be end of summer - if I dont get access to the US by then, I am going local.

Honestly, you are 29 though - do not think you are in a rush!
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:53 am

@jumpship; Are you in the UK? Why not Dr. Ralph?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:25 am

eustinas wrote:Hi folks,

29 year old guy from Canada with Peyronie's and severe premature ejaculation since age of 18. As such, non-existent sex life throughout entire 20s. Looking forward to making up for lost time in my 30s with an implant. :)

Hustled very hard in the last few years, worked my way up in my career and currently have saved up $52,000 CAD ($40,800 USD).

I'm now in the final decision making process.

I was dead set on Eid, and am still leaning towards him, but the ~$30,000 USD bill his office has cited me is extremely steep in Canadian dollars due to the currency exchange (that's almost $40K CAD, plus thousands more for travel, airfare, and the quarantine hotel bill I have to pay to return to Canada again (look up Trudeau's new border rule if you're curious).

However, I just recently heard about Dr. Hakky, who is considerably cheaper and has fantastic reviews on here as well.

Here's my dilemma: While I'm willing to pay top dollar for the best, I also feel like if I can save $10,000 USD for Dr. Hakky and get an equally good result, then I might as well.

On the other hand, I'm young and will earn lots of money in my career, so maybe I shouldn't be worrying about $10K when it comes to something as important as fixing my sex life and take absolutely no risks and simply go for the best possible option (my understanding is that while Hakky is still a great doctor, Eid is "the best money can buy".)

Any advice? What would you do in my shoes, as a young guy with a good career but who still would like to save money if possible?

EDIT: To clarify, yes I am paying out of pocket.✔️

I had surgery on September the 1st of last year with Dr Hakky. All I can say is that Hakky is a great surgeon and a very good doctor. He is so down to earth and will talk to you like another guy, not like a doctor, if you understand what I'm saying. I've never felt more at ease with a doctor and would trust him with anything. He is also the most accessible doctor I've ever used. I can call or text him at any time and get a reply. As you can tell I'm totally satisfied with his work and his personality. I don't know Dr Eid other than that his is highly respected.
This is just my personal experience with him. Please feel to P.M. me if you need any more information.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:45 pm

Impossible question to answer. Evident by the fact you will get 10 different answers from 10 different intelligent people.

Turning back the clock, I was in your shoes. A few years older, and maybe a few dollars ahead in savings.
But you say that long term, money won't be an issue for you either.

So how did I choose, when I was paying out of pocket as well?
I didn't give a shit about the cost.
My shortlist at that time came down to Eid, Kramer, Perito.
I contacted all three.
I already had a phone consultation with Eid before the other two even got back to me.
I liked what I heard from Eid and decided to go with him.
Plus, his location helped as well. I flew in from South East Asia, (located there for business), so Baltimore sort of got deleted from the lost for flight conveniance reasons.
Miami would have worked, but nothing did beat NY in terms of flight options of course.
So Eid it was. And I was 100% happy with everything. Looking back, of course I could have gotten great results with any of the others as well - but my sincere opinion is that Eid is the best.
Based partly on perfected treatment, but also on reading on FT.

So if money is an issue, Hakky is the way to go.
If money is no issue, and all you want is the absolutely highest possible probability for success and the absolutely lowest risk of failure - then pick whoever you think has the highest chance of giving you that.
Even if you think the difference in skill is small, if money is no issue, go with whoever you think gives you 1% better chance of perfection.

Good luck.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:14 pm

Hakky is a good bet because ATL is easy flight and he is a good surgeon.

Check out this thread for more prices on Drs. Karpman is also 20k and also a top Dr.
viewtopic.php?t=12950

Look into Surgeo.com (free insurance in case operation goes bad)
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 pm

I've read that Dr Eid offers an $X dollars off discount for revision surgery if your implant fails in the first $Y number of years; might be something worth asking his office about since if paying in cash, you do NOT want to have to fork up the whole sum again if your implant were to randomly fail in the first few years.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:14 am

warrenw wrote:As a cash patient you should be able to negotiate at least a 10% discount. Or is that already figured into your numbers? I would certainly ask the doctor what is possible.

Both of those doctors probably get half their price when they take US medicare patients, so they will work for somewhat less. I would get video or telephone consultations with both doctors and then make a decision about which one to pick. I have zero regrets about Dr Eid.

I beg to differ. Medicare paid for mine at teaching hospital Medicare paid the full price asked. $72,000.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”