Short Term Healing Experiences Requested

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wewokarents

Re: Short Term Healing Experiences Requested

Postby wewokarents » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:13 pm

wewokarents wrote:Day 2.....better for sure. No longer feels like pissing broken glass. I remembered about 5 this AM that there is an OTC for irritated urinary tracts called AZO. It is simply a commercial dye that also has medicinal properties such as irritated urinary ducts usually caused by passing kidney stones. I am going to the pharmacy in a while and get some. It works quickly or did the last time I had a stone. Finally felt like coffee & some food about 4am. Next on the program is a bowel movement (I hope). We will see how this works out!

Day 5 and some definite improvement. Got the bowel movement going on day 3. Starting urinary stream is much easier and doesn't feel like pissing broken glass. I read somewhere that because the tubes are partially inflated that starting a stream is harder and somewhat painful. That is kind of like having sex (before ED) and feeling the need to pee so you pull out and go pee but you are still hard and it is somewhat painful. Pubic hair is starting to grow and feels like just what it is.....a weeks worth of beard stubble but in a more sensitive spot. Back at work today and denim jeans are really a drag being tender. Plan to go home and massage some cannabis oil in the surgical area and see what the reaction to that is. BTW stitches are beginning to pull on stretching, some surgical adhesive has come off the past 2 days. All in all not as bad as my primary care doc would have had me believe.
Implant 1/28/2021. Dr Stephen A Johnson. Done at Baylor, Scott and White in Sherman, Texas. TRT since 2005, serious ED from 2004. Used nearly all PDE5 drugs. Injections failed. Started cycling at 1 week. Cycle most days. AMS 700 CX 23cm, 100ml reservoir.

Return to “Implants”