FIRST POSTING,, BUT 2ND SURGERY WITHIN A YEAR

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: FIRST POSTING,, BUT 2ND SURGERY WITHIN A YEAR

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Your body has, more or less, adjusted to the 'invasion', that is why you are doing better this time around.
I could not do the pointing my dick up, it was too painful, so I just let it hang. Even when I went to bed, pointing my dick towards my belly button was too much, so again, I just let it hang.
Believe it or not, I get jealous on here of guys that heal fast and fine, and are able to fuck within the 1st month or so. It took me 7 months just to get to the point of being able to tolerate the pain involved when I went to play.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:14 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Your body has, more or less, adjusted to the 'invasion', that is why you are doing better this time around.
I could not do the pointing my dick up, it was too painful, so I just let it hang. Even when I went to bed, pointing my dick towards my belly button was too much, so again, I just let it hang.
Believe it or not, I get jealous on here of guys that heal fast and fine, and are able to fuck within the 1st month or so. It took me 7 months just to get to the point of being able to tolerate the pain involved when I went to play.

I get it,,, the first surgery when I went down for the follow up and nurse visit to review and show me exactly how to inflate and deflate,, I couldn't even touch it yet,, sort of a wasted trip,,, finally gave it a pump into week number 5,,, pain blocker didn't work for me either on the first surgery,,, world of difference this time,,, it just takes time,, it a big surgery,, especially if there is complications,, such as scarring from priapism or prior surgeries..
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Lol....I remember when I 1st got on Bimix injections way back. I made an extra trip back to the Dr. just for him to 'show' me how to inject. He showed me alright, he showed me a model! I was pissed. What a fucking wasted trip. I could have looked that up on you tube!
I was scared shitless to inject in the 1st place. I was hoping he would do it and I would find out how painless is was. NOT!
It took me 4 more days before I actually injected myself.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:04 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Lol....I remember when I 1st got on Bimix injections way back. I made an extra trip back to the Dr. just for him to 'show' me how to inject. He showed me alright, he showed me a model! I was pissed. What a fucking wasted trip. I could have looked that up on you tube!
I was scared shitless to inject in the 1st place. I was hoping he would do it and I would find out how painless is was. NOT!
It took me 4 more days before I actually injected myself.

Damn,,, I just got a chill up my spine reading about injections,,, He made big money showing you that model,,, lol,,,
I think one of the biggest things with the implant is healing,,, Like I said,, its a world of difference this time around,,, just worried about infections now,,, not sure how long after surgery a guy has to worry about the infection chance's ? do you have any info on that agfa ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:16 pm

Well, for me, the signs leading up to them guessing it was an infection was that my ball sac stuck to the block, then my balls blew up to the size of a grapefruit (it only lasted two days, and dammit, wish I took pics because he did not believe me), and things were sensitive. Fucker finally said it was time to pump me, and I said 'no', he insisted, and when he pumped, I was screaming bloody murder in his office and held his wrist to stop him, that is how painful it was.Then is was on to Kramer, then Sklar...
Ag, 58, Maryland

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:40 am

thedriver wrote:
oldbeek wrote:
Ronn1708 wrote:Hope everything goes well on your recovery!
Murphy's family all have bedrooms at my house....I am definitely in the 1% group. I had may first surgery in October 2013. The second surgery in November 2017. The third surgery March 2018. The fourth surgery was November 2020. I am due another surgery February 2021.
Just call me "LUCKY"
For both of you, Did they use pre connected kits on the first one. Obviously if they re used the reservoir it was not pre connected. What went wrong with them?

Not sure,, he is a very well respected surgeon,, but he dosen' take alot of time to explain parts of it like that,, I wish I had run across this site before I began this adventure.
Your ID cards will indicate pre connected or not. Your device rep could give you that info. I prefer the idea of a factory splice connection.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:22 am

Agfa13 wrote:Me too! I belong to the 1% club, lol.
I had 3 surgeries within 8 mos.!
1st one, Aug. 2019- infection
2nd one, Dec. 2019- to correct infection (they gambled and lost), was implanted with malleable, malleable had to come out!
3nd one, March 2020, right before total lockdown. This Dr. was pissed at me because he put in a Titan classic and valves are bars on both sides, difficult to deflate.

Single, but never got to use 3-piece or malleable, except for whacking off.
I was robbed! I am definitely missing a lot!

3rd op, finally got to use it and shot my load in someone's ass...after 7 months with implant!

How long after the implant does it take for the infection to manifest?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 pm

For me, it started immediately, my guess, because when I came home, I told my friend that same day, that something was 'not right'. My balls felt really, really, tight. I don't mean from the surgery, but from the inside (can't really describe it). My perineum area hurt, which comes with the territory with some guys, but my balls were the 1st indication.
Then came the sensitivity, which lasted longer than usual. After that it was my balls ballooning up to the size of a grapefruit (I still wish I took pics).
He finally gave me the go ahead to pump, but it was too painful, and he said he would do it.
I screamed bloody murder in his office and I actually stopped him when he put too much pressure on the bulb to pump.

I would not read too much into it because we are all different. I am jealous of the guys on here that get to use their new and very expensive toy a month after surgery!
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:13 pm

not sure how long after surgery a guy has to worry about the infection chance's ?

That's a very good question and not a topic that I recall being discussed on FT. Hope this sheds some light on the subject...
I have deep-scaling periodontal cleanings every 3 months and to prevent infection my surgeon prescribes Cipro antibiotics that I take for 2 days before and 3 days after each appointment. When I asked him how long I needed to do this, he said that implant infections could develop from bacteria in the body for as long as 3 years!!!
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”