implant revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Re: implant revision

Postby SW0110 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:35 pm

You definitely are going to have to get a dr on your side for a revision without a failed implant.

I would for sure get another opinion. What did your doc say about you being to short. Obviously if your tips are not well up in your glans when you pump up you got shorted. I have seen a few posters on here that when they are pumped up fully they can actually bend the top of their penis over. That also obviously would be a no brainer for a to short cylinder.

The other thing you can see about is when you fully pump up. Can you pull your glans further away from the tips.

The down side is if your tips are well up in your glans and you cannot stretch more length out it may be tough to find a doc to do a revision. When I got my revision they did the whole remeasurement with the sticks and i ended up with one more cm longer cylinder.

If you do have a floppy glans and obviously to short cylinders a revision by a good doc should be no problem. There are many stories on here of that happening with no issues. A good doc should be able to pump you up fully. And see where the tips are.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:22 pm

I feel like I’ve seen posts about this before so forgive my question but why does coloplast give some guys a smaller penis? Would a CX or LGX be bigger than 3”? Is it the device or the surgeon?
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

cscout

Postby cscout » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:30 pm

I don't understand why you could not get a revision when the only reason to get an implant is for intercourse.So if the implant is too short for intercourse the said implant is not working. Would you go through all the pain to only find out that your implant was to short for intercourse.there for your implant does not work.
coloplast SHORTY-14cm+1cm rte TOO short for intercourse. Never had ED until prostate surgey oct. 2016. used VED until implant by Dr. Bodie in march 2017. lost 2 inchs in 4 months.2021 3"L- 4.25 G. hopeing to get revision.

Return to “Implants”