Lipofilling to increase girth after penile implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Aemill

Lipofilling to increase girth after penile implant

Postby Aemill » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 am

Hello guys,

two years ago I was implanted with AMS CXR (skinny) due to fibrosis and lost length and girth. My surgeon told me that in a few years I can undergo a revision for normal sized implant to get my size back. Few posts back I saw a guy who went for lipofilling ( injecting own fat cells between penis skin and corpora cavernosa) to increase his penile girth prior to implantation. Now I am considering lipofilling, however, after penile implantation. I am already scheduled with my uro to discuss this procedure.

Do any of you have experience with lipofilling as a means to increase penile girth?

Thanks
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

wolfpacker

Re: Lipofilling to increase girth after penile implant

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 am

You might also try asking this over on the Phalloboards forums at Phalloboards.info. Their whole forum is based around discussing injectible enlargement procedures like this. From what I understand from reading there, injecting fat is not the preferred method for girth enhancement but you can peruse for yourself and learn.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Would the shaft be as hard with lipofilling as without? Would there be no sensitivity on the shaft? Would the filling make the shaft uneven? I must say though I love the idea of increasing my girth.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Been there, done that and I can't strongly enough advise against it!!! Injected fat cells will either be ultimately absorbed back into the body or migrate to other locations in your dick, causing lumps and bumps. I later on had several layers of Alloderm sutured around my shaft which became necrotic and nearly resulted in amputation.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:40 pm

I would think putting a needle anywhere near the cylinders would be a big no. One small move and no more inflating. I would also imagine you would have to take responsibility for the procedure if it accidentally ruptured a cylinder. On your own for replacement I would bet no warranty would be honored if it looked like a third party punctured it.

Just some questions to think about.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 pm

agree with above, and coming from someone who had PMMA injections (which I would recommend over fat grafts/transfers if you were going to do it), it would be best to do that sort of work BEFORE an implant. I had to go for some touch ups at the base after mine was put in, but was scared to death that they would put a hole in my implant. thankfully they were very careful, but if they weren't, that would have been 24K down the drain that I paid for my implant
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:58 am

OregonStrong wrote:agree with above, and coming from someone who had PMMA injections (which I would recommend over fat grafts/transfers if you were going to do it), it would be best to do that sort of work BEFORE an implant. I had to go for some touch ups at the base after mine was put in, but was scared to death that they would put a hole in my implant. thankfully they were very careful, but if they weren't, that would have been 24K down the drain that I paid for my implant

Is your implant doctor aware that you were getting the PMMA?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:05 pm

I think it depends on the surgeon, if he makaes a puncture to the implant it goes on his head to pay for a replacement.

If I knew I would get an CXR implant I would do the PMMA injections prior to implantation :) I will discuss this issue with my implanter what is his stance. I am considering PMMA/fat injections since IPPs are not paid by insurance in my country.

Thanks for the feedback.
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 pm

I've read of women that had thier own fat injected into thier breasts. The fat being absorbed or moving was a common issue. Multiple injections were required to replace the fat that was absorbed. So I would surmise that penile fat injections might not be successful in the longer term.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:43 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:agree with above, and coming from someone who had PMMA injections (which I would recommend over fat grafts/transfers if you were going to do it), it would be best to do that sort of work BEFORE an implant. I had to go for some touch ups at the base after mine was put in, but was scared to death that they would put a hole in my implant. thankfully they were very careful, but if they weren't, that would have been 24K down the drain that I paid for my implant

Is your implant doctor aware that you were getting the PMMA?

I know the moderator doesn't want us promoting such things, but I got mine done by Dr. Cassavantes in Tijuana, who probably is the world's most renowned expert in PMMA placement. I did the PMMA over several rounds about 5 years before I underwent an implant placement, Dr. Kramer was the one who did my implant and was well aware of the PMMA. If you search any of my earlier posts, he pretty much said he wouldn't put a Titan in me because of it because he was worried about infection risks, although when I went back for the touch ups after the implant to Dr. Cassavantes, he said the PMMA is absolutely sterile and is basically in a collagenized/vascular matrix your own body forms around it, and does not have increase risk of infection and I would have been just fine to get the Titan. Hate it where there is no consensus in the medical community about some things.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”