24 and considering an implant. Hate injections! Here's my story

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
teddythehost

Re: 24 and considering an implant. Hate injections! Here's my story

Postby teddythehost » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 am

oldbeek wrote:
teddythehost wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Sadly, I hardly ever get better than stone cold, pale glans. My wife even can feel to cold tool entering her. I call it a popsicle on a stick. The hack surgeon that did my prostatectomy hogged out all my nerves. May I note, he was from a major cancer hospital in Los Angeles ( City of Hope). I have talked to 3 other patients of his. He did the same thing on all of us. Total ED and incontinence. Don't ever assume because a doctor is affiliated with a big hospital that he is good at his trade.

Oh... really? I mean, was there a way he could have avoided that? :(
Like I said up here somewhere, I have a HUGE list of questions to ask my doctor. One of them is if I can have access to his patients so I can talk to them first.

But can you still normally orgasm/feel pleasure? And have you tried intraurethral alprostadil?

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 am

I have thought of using some inter urethras alprostdil but I am some what allergic to alprostadil so it probably cause extreme pain. I am very happy with my implant doctor and I can reach orgasm but have lost at least 1/2 of my sensitivity that comes with the blood flow to the penis. The doc that ruined me was a cancer surgeon that removed my prostate. He is an A-Hole.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

teddythehost

Postby teddythehost » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:35 pm

oldbeek wrote:I have thought of using some inter urethras alprostdil but I am some what allergic to alprostadil so it probably cause extreme pain. I am very happy with my implant doctor and I can reach orgasm but have lost at least 1/2 of my sensitivity that comes with the blood flow to the penis. The doc that ruined me was a cancer surgeon that removed my prostate. He is an A-Hole.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Maybe seeing a neurologist would help? Since we are talking about nerves?
I don’t know, hope you find a solution for that.
I’m doing my homework anyways, I’ll surely ask doc the right questions.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:19 pm

teddythehost wrote:You have a good point here. I thought about that too. I’m not the one with an implant here, but I think I would be willing to “give up” my flaccid dick. But who knows, right? I just always thought one would become a “shower” after getting an implant, but I only saw a couple of videos on the internet where guys show what their dicks look like post-implant. Are there videos here so I can have a better ideia?

Here's my titan a week after implant. This was actually my first time deflating myself, but I did get all of the fluid out (you can see the "flat tire" look of the cylinders going flat). Deflating Week 1

Mind you, it HAS gotten better since then. Things actually relax at about 4 o`clock now when deflated, but it's still not bendable like a flaccid penis. I should really get a new video one of these days, since I'm about 6 months out now and much more comfortable with operating the implant.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:47 pm

I cant do anything with my pump unless I hold it by the tubes with the other hand. At 1 week wasn't that very uncomfortable? If not,Dr Karpman is better than given credit for. There was a guy here that did drive home 1000 miles after 1 week. Dr Karpman was his surgeon also. Infrapubic also.
Last edited by oldbeek on Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

teddythehost

Postby teddythehost » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 am

hopeful_future wrote:
teddythehost wrote:
Here's my titan a week after implant. This was actually my first time deflating myself, but I did get all of the fluid out (you can see the "flat tire" look of the cylinders going flat). Deflating Week 1

Mind you, it HAS gotten better since then. Things actually relax at about 4 o`clock now when deflated, but it's still not bendable like a flaccid penis. I should really get a new video one of these days, since I'm about 6 months out now and much more comfortable with operating the implant.

Oh I see what you mean... when you record a new one, could you please send it to me here so I can take a look at it?
Is there anything else that feels different for you? My main concerns are, of course, size and sensitivity. But I’m not too worried about size because my doctor is first going to straighten it (I have a congenital curvature), with this technique where he straightens the shorter side of it, instead of shortening the long side. You can read about it here: https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/blog.dr ... s_amp=true

I was also wondering if it folds when you penetrate, even if just a little (I know it’s not supposed too, but I can’t know for sure unless someone who has it tells me so). That is a big concern for me too because that’s one of my main problems right now, mainly because I do anal sex, not vaginal sex.

teddythehost

Postby teddythehost » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:15 am

oldbeek wrote:I cant do anything with my pump unless I hold it by the tubes with the other hand. At 1 week wasn't that very uncomfortable? If not, Karman is better than given credit for. There was a guy here that did drive home 1000 miles after 1 week. Dr Karpman was his surgeon also. Infrapubic also.

I was wondering that too. Did it hurt somehow? How was the pain overall these past 6 months?

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:32 pm

teddythehost wrote:Oh I see what you mean... when you record a new one, could you please send it to me here so I can take a look at it?
Is there anything else that feels different for you? My main concerns are, of course, size and sensitivity. But I’m not too worried about size because my doctor is first going to straighten it (I have a congenital curvature), with this technique where he straightens the shorter side of it, instead of shortening the long side. You can read about it here: https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/blog.dr ... s_amp=true

I was also wondering if it folds when you penetrate, even if just a little (I know it’s not supposed too, but I can’t know for sure unless someone who has it tells me so). That is a big concern for me too because that’s one of my main problems right now, mainly because I do anal sex, not vaginal sex.

Yeah, I'll try to share when I do another video.

As for different feelings, sure it's different. The skin is still sensitive, and friction feels similar to the way it did before. But pressure along the shaft or on the head is very different. I mentioned in another thread that oral has become less comfortable because when a partner tries to deep throat, it pushes the glans into the implant tip. I am able to orgasm in the same ways I did before, but it does take a bit longer and I can be a little sore afterwards from the implant being tugged around a bit.

As far as folding when it comes to penetration...zero concerns there. I'm bi and married to another guy, so my penetrative sex is anal as well, and I can confirm you can get into VERY tight spaces with no bending, at least with the Titan.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

teddythehost

Postby teddythehost » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:45 am

hopeful_future wrote:
teddythehost wrote:Oh I see what you mean... when you record a new one, could you please send it to me here so I can take a look at it?

Yeah, I'll try to share when I do another video.

As for different feelings, sure it's different. The skin is still sensitive, and friction feels similar to the way it did before. But pressure along the shaft or on the head is very different. I mentioned in another thread that oral has become less comfortable because when a partner tries to deep throat, it pushes the glans into the implant tip. I am able to orgasm in the same ways I did before, but it does take a bit longer and I can be a little sore afterwards from the implant being tugged around a bit.

As far as folding when it comes to penetration...zero concerns there. I'm bi and married to another guy, so my penetrative sex is anal as well, and I can confirm you can get into VERY tight spaces with no bending, at least with the Titan.

Thanks for your response. I just read your entire journal! So glad to know you’ve been having a good experience overall, and I’m glad to read an entire journal written by a man who’s married to a man :) that helps A LOT! :D
When you mention pressure along the shaft feels different... can you tell me more about it please?

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:41 pm

teddythehost wrote:
Thanks for your response. I just read your entire journal! So glad to know you’ve been having a good experience overall, and I’m glad to read an entire journal written by a man who’s married to a man :) that helps A LOT! :D
When you mention pressure along the shaft feels different... can you tell me more about it please?

Always really really glad when any of my experience can help others in either deciding whether to go with an implant, or coping with the process when they are going through it.

As far as the pressure on the shaft goes, it's really hard to explain. One of the ways would be like...before I had an implant, I could squeeze at the base of my penis, and it would cause the rest of the penis to get bigger. The structures in the penis that were holding the blood were extremely flexible...Which is why your flaccid can be stretched and shrink down and damn near tied in a knot. The tubing is way stiffer than anything previously in the penis. It doesn't give like a natural penis does. So where a natural penis would probably have some blood squeezed out if you were doing anal with a very tight bottom, the implant generally can't. So it can "pinch" the tissue in between the implant and the skin, reducing blood flow to the tip. That's kind of my hypothesis on why it might feel different.

As for how it feels, I don't think there are words to really describe these differences in feeling. I can just say I liked a lot of the sensations better pre-implant, but it's not so much that I feel regret about it.

Return to “Implants”