Why Can't I Orgasm or Ejaculate Now?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Why Can't I Orgasm or Ejaculate Now?

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:39 am

My orgasms came slowly. If my wife is horny and really works it I come sooner. her blow jobs are not deep throat. She just works her tongue and lips over the glans. No thrusting pressure. In doggy style if I rub her anus with my lubed up thumb it really turns me on. I think it stimulates my thought of doing anal which we haven't done for years. I insert my thumb to the first joint where it also rubs against my dick. As time goes by I come easier. With prostatectomy I don't have ejaculate which I really miss.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:32 am

I spent almost 3 years masturbating my conclusions then all of a sudden whoosh.....ejaculation!
Implants are fascinating and forever evolving......condoms are a worry though
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:58 am

oldbeek wrote:My orgasms came slowly. If my wife is horny and really works it I come sooner. her blow jobs are not deep throat. She just works her tongue and lips over the glans. No thrusting pressure. In doggy style if I rub her anus with my lubed up thumb it really turns me on. I think it stimulates my thought of doing anal which we haven't done for years. I insert my thumb to the first joint where it also rubs against my dick. As time goes by I come easier. With prostatectomy I don't have ejaculate which I really miss.

Slight tangent, but god, having had the luck to be in a threesome where I was in the backdoor and her BF was in the front...The way you can feel things through that fairly thin space is amazing and such a huge turn-on. Someday I need to see if I can get permission from my husband to fool around with some women. Even though I'm bi, my ED never really let me do much except on extremely rare occasions with a lot of dick pills.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Return to “Implants”