Some thoughts after playing around with a model of the Coloplast Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gjmjoe017

Re: Some thoughts after playing around with a model of the Coloplast Titan

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:44 pm

Two times a day for another 15 minutes and VED pumping each time with it.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:05 pm

here are my thoughts (four years with titan)

"...-The cylinders were much much softer than expected.....This "softness" actually made me rethink the LGX 700 or the Titan...."
Personally, i think titan is better than LGX since it has bigger girth.

"...- The pump was a bit smaller than expected. It pumped up fairly easy, but maybe a tad slower than expected. It took a split second longer to refill that I expected...."
Yep, titan pump is best....it is smaller and that has two advantages: 1) allows greater pressure to be placed into cylinders (that is why titan can be super hard); and, it is less detectable to girls looking at your balls.

"...-Hitting the deflate valve was slightly tougher than I thought. Sometimes when I would squeeze it, I would immediately notice a rush of fluid entering the reservoir. Other times I wouldn't, sometimes I'd have to try to re squeeze...."
Yep, deflate is not as ssimple as you would think..for me, 100% deflate requires pressing the bulb and squeezing the penis shaft

"....-You definitely need to squeeze / bend the cylinders in order to fully deflate. However, doing so, roughly, made it deflate pretty quickly..."
Nope, it deflates quicker on the shelf than it does in the body

"...- Definitely noticed a "gushing" sound when inflating, which might make it kinda weird to pump next to someone. I did not notice that holding the release prongs (without activating it) and then pumping with the other hand made it slightly quieter...."
yep agree with that maneuver. For me, the gushing is not an issue for the implanted version---though, for some, I have heard that it is

"...-Messing with this thing made me way more conformable in getting it implanted. Its not as scary and foreign as I expected...."
yep, and for most men, "it eventually feels like it is just part of you" For me, it feels totally natural and I prefer having the "magi cdick that responds to commands 100% of the time"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Twice a day for 15 minutes and I use a VED each time also.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:48 pm

The OP mentions a gushing sound when pumping the test model. I can definitely feel the vibration of the valve as the pump refills but if there is any sound it must be absorbed by the tissue.
It would have been nice to have a model to play around with before hand, I do have the replica of the pump to help me understand the layout,
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

Return to “Implants”