Pumping once after deflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indusvalley

Pumping once after deflating

Postby indusvalley » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:00 am

The Dr told me to pump once after completely deflating the implant to lock the valve and prevent accidental inflation. The issue is that if I do a full pump, the penis become a bit semi-hard. Does doing a half pump lock the valve too? I assume the valve gets locked when it detects saline moving in the penis, so half pump should work too, but I need to confirm from experienced users here.

Doing half the pump after completely deflating usually leaves my penis in good flaccid state so that’s why I prefer that. Hope the valve is getting locked in this case.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

vajim1

Re: Pumping once after deflating

Postby vajim1 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:54 am

Yes, that is all it takes and it makes it easier to pump when you are ready.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Hounds68

Postby Hounds68 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:56 am

Yup, a pump or two does give some clear definition. I love the bulge and if in slim boxers, the outline, whether i hang left or right in jeans or shorts or long pants is awesome and for me feels good and natural. I also pump to semi hard at night as i go to bed in case i get the urge to jack or turn to my wife for a good fuck!

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:39 pm

When I pump I know I moved fluid because I can feel the pump refill. I figure i long as I can feel this I have pumped fluid and reset the valve. I am totally deflating as my implant is new enough that we are trying to maximize the space for the reservoir. After a few months I will be able to wear it partially inflated if I choose to.
. The titans have a check valve on the reservoir and shouldn't auto inflate. The pump after deflating on the Titan is to reset the deflate valve, if this isn't done there is a condition called "sticky valve" that will make it difficult to inflate later
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

AussiePete

Postby AussiePete » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Hounds68 wrote:Yup, a pump or two does give some clear definition. I love the bulge and if in slim boxers, the outline, whether i hang left or right in jeans or shorts or long pants is awesome and for me feels good and natural. I also pump to semi hard at night as i go to bed in case i get the urge to jack or turn to my wife for a good fuck!

I'm with you Hounds... I like to keep a couple of pumps in especially in jeans or swimwear... We men have cocks, nothing to be ashamed of ... and if you've got it, flaunt it I say...
RP 2001, Radiation. Pills, Caverject, Tri-mix Injections all useless. Implanted 2016 AMS 700 LGX 15cm +3 RTE. Happy with the results. Better than having a limp dick.
Married 40+ yrs.
Up for show and tell here in Perth, AU.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:21 am

Thanks for the answers everyone, I appreciate it.

I have noticed that with time the cylinders seem to be softening up. How long does it take for Titan cylinders to soften up where you feel super comfortable - 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”