Dr Knoll retirement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Trchd1

Dr Knoll retirement

Postby Trchd1 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:16 am

I don't know how many of you all out there were previous patients of Dr Knoll but I was scheduled to have my penis pump replaced due to it collapsing by Dr Knoll
I saw Dr knoll on the 22nd of December 2020 and he examined the pump tried to reset it and tried quite a few things and then came to the decision that it was a defective pump and in my situation I should be covered under a recall and have the surgery and replacement parts paid for by Boston Scientific
He proceeded to instruct his staff to start all the paperwork and to contact Boston Scientific for a recall surgery
Then just today on January 8th 2021 I got a letter that announces he was going to be retired as of January 1st 2021
But as I look at the top of this letter that I just received on January 8th it's dated December 10th of 2020 which is very strange because he said nothing to me about him retiring or that his son would be the one performing the surgery on the 22nd of December
In the letter it saysthat he will be limiting his practice to only assisting his son Paul Knoll
He further states that he will be offering the opportunity to see his son or in any of his colleagues at Urologic Associates
Is there anyone else out there who was a patient of Dr Knoll with a similar situation or Has anyone used Dr Dean L Knoll son Paul Knoll yet?

Return to “Implants”