Help please

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Skier123

Re: Help please

Postby Skier123 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:29 pm

I second the suggestion for Lidocaine cream. The stuff works wonders and isn't addictive. You can just go pick up some of the 4% formula at Walgreens. Works great.

As always follow your doctors instructions.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

malibog

Postby malibog » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:58 pm

I think I have identified your problem.

In your signature line, you say the size of your implant is 23" - that's 23 inches! 23 cm. would be a good size, but 23 inches is a serious tool. I think having that installed might cause a bit of pain, all right. With 23 inches, no woman will ever complain you are too small. Of course, I would hope girth is proportionate as well. :D

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:44 am

I am 5 weeks out of surgery and whenever I pump to max my whole shaft has a burning sensation and it’s difficult to tolerate but I do my best to tolerate it because I know it’s good news. It means the implant is trying to expand in girth. I am waiting for Dr to give me okay for hot bath starting 6th week so I can pump stronger and harder without worry. Hot bath helps so much in tolerating the pain.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 am

Why do you have to wait till week 6 for a hot bath? Most I've seen says just wait 3-7 days.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

G.s.na

Postby G.s.na » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:43 am

Skier123 wrote:I second the suggestion for Lidocaine cream. The stuff works wonders and isn't addictive. You can just go pick up some of the 4% formula at Walgreens. Works great.

As always follow your doctors instructions.

I did and it helps alot really
Thank u
33 years
Implanted with titan 23”. 30/12/2020
Fit guy

G.s.na

Postby G.s.na » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:49 am

malibog wrote:I think I have identified your problem.

In your signature line, you say the size of your implant is 23" - that's 23 inches! 23 cm. would be a good size, but 23 inches is a serious tool. I think having that installed might cause a bit of pain, all right. With 23 inches, no woman will ever complain you are too small. Of course, I would hope girth is proportionate as well. :D

With this pain and wrinkles i barely can pee :D
33 years
Fit guy

G.s.na

Postby G.s.na » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 am

indusvalley wrote:I am 5 weeks out of surgery and whenever I pump to max my whole shaft has a burning sensation and it’s difficult to tolerate but I do my best to tolerate it because I know it’s good news. It means the implant is trying to expand in girth. I am waiting for Dr to give me okay for hot bath starting 6th week so I can pump stronger and harder without worry. Hot bath helps so much in tolerating the pain.

My Dr already told me to have hot shower and it is really helps, but I tried today to touch the pump and deflate but cant do it, it is between the balls so cant reach it
33 years
Fit guy

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 am

G.s.na wrote:
indusvalley wrote:I am 5 weeks out of surgery and whenever I pump to max my whole shaft has a burning sensation and it’s difficult to tolerate but I do my best to tolerate it because I know it’s good news. It means the implant is trying to expand in girth. I am waiting for Dr to give me okay for hot bath starting 6th week so I can pump stronger and harder without worry. Hot bath helps so much in tolerating the pain.

My Dr already told me to have hot shower and it is really helps, but I tried today to touch the pump and deflate but cant do it, it is between the balls so cant reach it

Pull the pump down to make it easily accessible. Btw what was your length pre-op?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

G.s.na

Postby G.s.na » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:41 am

indusvalley wrote:
G.s.na wrote:

Pull the pump down to make it easily accessible. Btw what was your length pre-op?

I will see DR AFTER tomorrow so i will not pull it down i think this will make the pain worse,

My pre-op 7.48 inch around that
33 years
Fit guy

Opie52

Postby Opie52 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:48 am

Keep in mind with pain pills you need to stay ahead of the pain, don’t wait until you are hurting too bad. I was hurting for almost 2 months.
AMS 700 cx implanted on 9/14/18 in Iowa city, Iowa
42 years old peyronies disease

Return to “Implants”