Possibilities, if implant fails

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sidb416

Possibilities, if implant fails

Postby sidb416 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:22 am

Hello gents,

New to all of this. From what I gather, if an implant fails, the only other alternative is to fix it? Pumping or injections won't be able to produce an erection at this point?

What about masturbation, if some of the erectile tissue is preserved, could you still masturbate and get some sort of pleasure? Albeit it won't be the same as a full erection?

I am 34, and the thought of getting an implant and getting revisions for the rest of my life is scary. But of course if there is no other alternative, I've got to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Sid

ED2013

Re: Possibilities, if implant fails

Postby ED2013 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:03 am

You’d have to get a revision to have intercourse if the implant fails. You can masturbate with a broken implant.

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:55 am

If your implant breaks, you will not be able to have penetrative sex by any means. But you will have sufficient tissue around the implant to masturbate, which, let me tell you, helps with getting through the period of waiting for your next implant. I'd like to think that, if you were with a dedicated partner at the time, you could still have fun and play and be intimate. She/he could certainly give you oral and I bet you could even orgasm from it, if you both had that kind of trust and comfort. But yeah, you won't be able to go out ramming everything you see.

I'm 34 years old myself, and I just had revision surgery after having an implant for 4 and a half years. Feel free to private message me if you want to talk in more depth.

sidb416

Postby sidb416 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:41 pm

Thanks fellas, appreciate the answers.

Return to “Implants”