Oversized

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stewy78

Oversized

Postby Stewy78 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Hi guys, i had a recent implant with Dr. Eid about a month ago. I've never been able to fully inflate it because the pain especially in the left tip. Tips are not even and left one goes about 3/4 into the glans or even further also when I'm flaccid. Right one about 1/2. Now I have pain also when deflated and i contacted the doctor and told me to not inflate and let it heal for several weeks and that it may be possible that I will have to do another surgery to make the left cylinder shorter. I'm scared as hell this was my third surgery in one year, i went to one of the best doc in the world. It's incredible what is happening to me. Anyone have suggestion or similar experience? Thanks
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

newbie443

Re: Oversized

Postby newbie443 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Really sorry to hear about your problem. I to went to what I thought was one of the best doctors in the world but my contact after having problems was far less received by my doctor. So I understand your feelings. The thing is many problems will self correct over time. Some of mine did somewhat. So follow your doctors instructions and keep doing what you need to for avoiding infection. Try to stay positive. Other member on this site have had really rough first 2-4 months or longer and things worked out for them. No need to think the worst yet. A reoperation will not happen in most cases for at least 6 months after the last one. So you have plenty of time to work with this.

When you start back cycling if the tips are different lengths wait and check again before you deflate. Mine inflate differently and are off like yours but over time they will even out. But mine are really wacky and the right one would not inflate when I first started cycling. I had to inflate the left to max and then just a bit would trickle over to the right. Now the right inflates faster than the left. But when I'm flaccid the left tip is higher than the right. Except about once a month the left will go up faster than the right one.

If you'd like to talk send me a private message and I will give you mt phone number and a time we can talk.
Last edited by newbie443 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Steve87 wrote:Hi guys, i had a recent implant with Dr. Eid about a month ago. I've never been able to fully inflate it because the pain especially in the left tip. Tips are not even and left one goes about 3/4 into the glans or even further also when I'm flaccid. Right one about 1/2. Now I have pain also when deflated and i contacted the doctor and told me to not inflate and let it heal for several weeks and that it may be possible that I will have to do another surgery to make the left cylinder shorter. I'm scared as hell this was my third surgery in one year, i went to one of the best doc in the world. It's incredible what is happening to me. Anyone have suggestion or similar experience? Thanks

A speculation on my part and one that SHOULD BE DISCUSSED with your surgeon.

Inflate to the point of slight discomfort and apply a Vacuum Erection Device (gently at first) and see if the discomfort decreases.

My thoughts in suggesting this is that your discomfort is from the tip of the implant pressing very hard on the inside of your glans and that the vacuum on the OUTSIDE of your glans might reduce the pressure from the inside.

Again, check with Dr. Eid before trying this.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:00 am

oh shit and that s after your antonini Story! thought Eid is the best surgeon… so sorry man. But it `s crazy cause you got the same lenght in there 25cm. Won`t imagine how much Money and pain you spent for all this surgeries!!!

jmack858

Postby jmack858 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:11 am

Based on your signature, your new implant is same length as your old one 25cm total.
I didn't start cycling after 4 weeks. I would let thing heal a bit more and go from there
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:28 am

Thanks for reply guys. Yes total length is the same (now 24+1 titan, before ams 21+4). Doctor told me before the surgery that with coloplast cylinders it was possible that a 24 was enough. After surgery he told me that there was more space so he placed 1rte. Right size is perfect no pain at all, but in left side tip is very high and cylinder has a bit more folds.
I will try to ask if VED can be helpful as suggested by LostSheep. Anyway now i think that the only thing to do is to wait without inflating since I have pain also when deflated. I think that next step, hoping that the pain will go away, is try to inflate it but not too much. Inflate it only at level of no pain. I hope that my body can slowly adapt to the size. Doctor told me that I have to wait at least three months before doing a fix if i still have problems.
I suffered a lot this year for the two botched ams implants and hematoma complications, now this new issue really scares me. I'd really hope to hear about people in a similar situation and if a slight oversize may be solved without additional surgery.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

wunhunglo

Postby wunhunglo » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi,
I’m sorry to hear about your issues. I too am consulting with Dr. Eid and am having second thoughts based on your outcome.
    Are you satisfied with Dr. Eid’s post-op follow-up?
    Do you feel he made an error in the placement?

Thank you and best wishes for a speedy recovery
    Implanted April 9th 2021(age 55) by Dr. Eid w/ 24 cm Titan
    Activated Day 3; minimal swelling and discomfort for 3-4 weeks
    Preop injection size: 17 cms length (slight press) & 15 1/2 cm girth
    Post up w/max inflation: 17 cm length 14 cm girth

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:58 am

I think the suggestion to try a VED is a good one. However the fact you are still recovering may contradict my advice. I'm no doctor. Just a user that has tried some things.

Before getting started I am going to give some statistics as some may be interested in what I have done.

Before my very first implant I was striving for a bigger dick .I was born with a slightly above average penis.. About 5 3/4 inches with a girth about 4 3/4'. I wanted longer and I began a PE program of my own design,. So I used weight hanging with the BIB hanger which is a penis compression device. I also used VED pre implant . So I was familiar with these techniques.

Then I got my implant and I was afraid to screw with my implant other than using a VED. The BIB hanger and flinging weights around was out. Also traction. But VED was still in for me.

So I had years of VED pumping with no noticeable problems.

Then my pump on the AMS LGX gave out. As a work around using my VED I was able to pull saline into my cylinders anyway. This lasted for a while and I decided on a revision.

Pending the revision I figured that I could run the risk of damage to my implant that going to be replaced. So what the hell.. Let it rip.. So a lot of extreme hanging with weights and traction device coupled with extreme VED. I wanted length and girth and I had a few weeks to pull this off. Admittedly I am size conscious.

Then the revision with the Titan. I got a 4 CM increase in penis length and a lot more girth. Success. It surprised my doctor who has done over 4000 implants. He rarely installs Titans greater than 22CM and that is somewhat unusual. So either I was undersized to start with or what I did had tremendous results. Probably a little of both.

The LGX that was removed had no noticeable damage from my recent "penis abuse".

Then I had 2 1/2 years of use with my Titan and I was continuing only with my VED. As an obvious wacko dwelling on his dick, I had a great penis.. Measuring bone press ed from the SIDE to my tip I could reach 8 1/4 inches with a girth that is about 7" to 7 1/2" at the base (hard to measure because of fat pad at the base), to 6" mid shaft and 5 3/4" around the glans. Cone shaped which is typical for the Titan, This was huge for me and I still had trouble believing what I was seeing in the mirror.

So a combination of all of this produced results I was proud of. Assigning credit to any one thing is difficult. What I know is that the sum of it all worked.

Then about 10 day ago my Titan pump appeared to fail since depressing a deflated pump got me no where. Thus back to the DR and I am scheduled for replacement of the old LGX reservoir (100 ML with no backfill preventer value) that was kept at the time of the revision. There is a whole story about this but that is beyond the scope of this post.

So I am getting ready for the possibility of a complete second revision. Who knows what he will find so I want to be ready.

So I am hammering away with my weights, hanging and traction stretching. And of course my VED. I am using a vacuum attachment to my glans and not compressing the cinders since they probably won't be replaced.

Now in summary this can be reduced to a simple opinion held by me. I think (other than the fact that you are still recovering which should not be minimalized or ignored) you can safely try out a VED using modest settings for short periods of time and experiment. Specifically maybe 2 to 3 inches of vacuum for 5 mins and stop and see how you feel, From that base you could pick up the pace.

And of course it also makes sense to be patient and give your penis time to recover. You can always do this later. At least I have outlined a possible solution should the recovery fall short.

I am very sincere about my comments and do not want you to hurt yourself. Obviously I could also be dead wrong. But I think I am right or I would not take the time for this post.

Good luck.
    AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:05 am

i se an error in my signature. I didn't mention the weights and traction. I need to correct that. Not sure why I omitted that. Maybe thought that was too controversial or maybe i just overlooked that. In any event what I have in my post is correct.
    AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:34 am

I want to update my thread I finally had a video consultation with Dr.Eid since i still have pain in my left tip even when my implant is deflated. I stopped the inflations and doctor told me that we'll have to remove a cm of rte from that side. He said that surgery will be minimal and he'll avoid cutting again the scrotum. He will make a small cut on the perineum to remove the rte. So i will have to arrange again a trip to NY during pandemic. I already had three surgeries for the implant (two ams pump failures) with tough recovery and having to do another one (even if minimal) is not comforting me.
    Doctor suggested to use the implant for sex only if have not too much pain and inflating as little as possible, probably to avoid the risk of erosion.
    I will probably can flight to New York in April to do the surgery. In the meantime I hope that something will improve so i can avoid the surgery but doctor said no, but i still have a little hope.
    The important thing now i think is to avoid erosion so i don't inflate and I'll try to not have sex.
    Another thing that is worrying me is that I'm only 32 yo and i already had 3 surgeries (4 if i count the future one in April). Risks with every additional surgery increase and I will probably have to do several revisions in my life.

Return to “Implants”