Penile Implant durability - Coloplast / AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
irishguy

Re: Penile Implant durability - Coloplast / AMS

Postby irishguy » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:54 am

Have Titan nearly 9 years and on average at least pump it 5 times a week, have been weeks where I’ve pumped it way more :-)
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:22 am

I am very sorry for you... going trough that surgery and dont get the benefit from it!
But the libido is not compared to your heart I guess.. maybe your testosterone is low?

How is your life with an implant without needing it? i think you would be happier without this installed in your body... or is it now a part of your body?

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:25 am

irishguy wrote:Have Titan nearly 9 years and on average at least pump it 5 times a week, have been weeks where I’ve pumped it way more :-)

Hi my friend ;) i Know your story very good... the titan would also be my choice!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:55 am

rocco84 wrote:I am very sorry for you... going trough that surgery and dont get the benefit from it!
But the libido is not compared to your heart I guess.. maybe your testosterone is low?

How is your life with an implant without needing it? i think you would be happier without this installed in your body... or is it now a part of your body?

The implant has long been just a part of my body, just like dental implants. It's there, but not intrusive in any way. I thought briefly about getting it removed, but that's another surgery and likely not covered by insurance (just assuming; I never checked). The last thing I need in life is another surgery.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”