Comphya implant -is this a new hope?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Szymon

Comphya implant -is this a new hope?

Postby Szymon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 am

Hello brothers.
I am wondering about the implant, but yesterday I only found myself afraid because it is a highly invasive procedure. Yesterday I found a company on the Internet that wants to create a current stimulator. I know that it will not work for people with venous leak. Do you know how long it takes to create such a product until it is finalized?
Thanks for the reply, take care
25 years, from 6 years after circumcision major problems with sensation and erection

Ronn1708

Re: Comphya implant -is this a new hope?

Postby Ronn1708 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:10 am

Szymon,
A implant is a major surgery if for no other reason it is on a Mans dick. We are nervous about anything around that organ because its just in our DNA but sex is in our DNA too. I just would like to say I have had many surgeries due to my implant since 2013. I am scheduled again for a surgery Tuesday. All I can say is find you a good doctor like I have and set your mind and don't over think it. Do your research but know there are doctors very capable of taking care of you. There are also patient advocates that can also help you through the journey. I have never looked backed and have been so blessed by finding my new doctor who is a great and wonderful healthcare provider but even more a new friend!
Just my reflection. The enjoyment and not having to worry about my erection has been such a motivation and made me feel like a new man.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

barrylandon

Re: Comphya implant -is this a new hope?

Postby barrylandon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Gentlemen,

Please add your "signature" to your postings (something like mine below) so that we all can have better knowledge of your before or after-implant circumstances. This will help all of us and enable us to better help you.

Ronn1708...You are a great example of why a signature is so important. Why have you had many surgeries since your initial implant just 7 years ago? Which IPPs have you had? Who have been and will be your surgeon?
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 73 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”