Decent morning erections

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
65olds

Decent morning erections

Postby 65olds » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:25 am

I get semi regular morning erections, but pills and injections do not hell
I am consindering implants, but before I do is there any real test to actually see whats going on, pretty much evey dr I have talk to pills, injections, implants.
Just seems to me that something has to be working correctly to get morning erections.
Has anybody else experienced this
51 considering Implant, ED 15 years+, pills never worked, working on injectios now

implant1959

Re: Decent morning erections

Postby implant1959 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:26 am

There is a difference beteeen nighttime/morning erections and sexual erections. The mechanisms are different. I had the same issues. They did a penile Doppler to look at blood flow. I had great blood flow and no leakage but still couldn't perform. It was frustrating waking up with wood that didn't last and sex impossible without injections.
Being diabetic and hypertensive surgeon explained it as nerve damage. The nerves are supposed to emit chemicals to initiate erection. But they weren't.
I am 16 days part op and wish i would have looked into this earlier.
Good luck to you.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:49 am

I get great morning wood 50% of the time. I also get good blood flow when I am standing or walking sometimes. However, I still have ED. I had a penile doppler which showed good blood flow in but too much is let out. Basic VL.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:51 am

I think if you can get proper erections in the morning and they last this is not physical rather psychological!! They have giving you pills and injections has anybody said go to a counsellor or psycho-sexual counsellor?
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Minnscooter

Postby Minnscooter » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:40 pm

I too get great erections in morning that last quite a while ..unless I 1. think about sex, 2. put it aginst my wife's butt or 3. try to jerk off. the easiest way to treat it was with trimix as pills did no good..as the Uro said all the pills ALLOW you to get hard ..thimix MAKES you get hard. but after I went to VA they sent me to a Psycho counselor who suggested that after years of NO from my wife I built a defense to rejection .. If I can't get hard I can't get rejected..so it has been 18 years since I had sex( and yes this does carry over to being with other women too) ..and no trimix or anything for that long either. Don't recomend this action tom anyone but it works for me ( rather think I can't have sex than that I'm not allowed to)
72 MM married 48 years, live in Minnesota type 2 diabetes caused ed in my 40's went on trimix with great results but when wife had menopause sex got less and less so just wasn't cost effective so no sex since 2002.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Hypnosis is a controversial treatment for many conditions (it's NOT all in your head / It's ALL in your head / The brain-mind cannot control the physical body / The mind is all-powerful over the body)

But regardless of the MEDICAL effect of hypnosis, one thing is clear. Hypnosis is a means of concentrating the mind's focus. Which means you can concentrate ON something or AWAY from something. (How many times have you looked up from an engaging project and found it to be 3 AM and you are starving, which you did not notice for hours?)

Hypnosis can enable you to concentrate away from ED when you are awake (to the same extent you can remove it from your mind when you are asleep).

So, I opine, if you can get morning wood that goes away when you wake up and notice it or try to use it, you might be able to keep your concentration away from the physical erection even while you enjoy its benefits.

Ask a sex therapist for advice on the matter if this makes sense to you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:55 pm

irishguy wrote:I think if you can get proper erections in the morning and they last this is not physical rather psychological!! They have giving you pills and injections has anybody said go to a counsellor or psycho-sexual counsellor?

This is where people go wrong, nighttime/morning erections can and do occur with ED. They are phisologically different. The old wives tale that if you get nighttime wood then its psychologocal is definitely not true.
Plus ED is defined as inability to acheive or maintain erection for satisfactory sex.
i suggest a urologist who does implants and discuss it with him and then do whatever testing to determine the cause.
Also even if it is pyschological you still have right to erections ans sexual outlets.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

Return to “Implants”