12 days post op issue

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
77sam77
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm

12 days post op issue

Postby 77sam77 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:41 am

Surgery was an Nov 10 2020
Pain and swelling was an issue.as of today my penis will not go flaccid even after several attempts to deflate.
It is as it I have a semi erection at all times. Makes urination very difficult and as you can imagine it is very uncomfortable.
Anyone else have this issue ??

544kenmatt
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:17 am
Location: ROCHESTER , NY

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby 544kenmatt » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:56 am

Most guys do have a heavier flaccid state post op, which may now be your new normal. My flaccid state is easily double what it was before.
Have you tried firmly squeezing your penis while depressing the deflate button? Sometimes i give it a few heavy pumps, followed by hitting the deflate button and squeezing.

Even when I do this, I still get some fluid backflow.

Not sure what's happening with your difficulty urinating. I would call the surgeon.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

77sam77
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby 77sam77 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:17 am

544kenmatt wrote:Most guys do have a heavier flaccid state post op, which may now be your new normal. My flaccid state is easily double what it was before.
Have you tried firmly squeezing your penis while depressing the deflate button? Sometimes i give it a few heavy pumps, followed by hitting the deflate button and squeezing.

Even when I do this, I still get some fluid backflow.

Not sure what's happening with your difficulty urinating. I would call the surgeon.


The urination issue is the fact that I am semi erect and hard to point it down.

Bscott00
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby Bscott00 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:02 am

I had my surgery on the 10th as well. The semi erect feeling has been a bit uncomfortable for me too. I didn’t know that the doctor was going to have me about 20% inflated afterwards. After a visit this past Thursday he inflated and deflated my implant but left it partially up. He said he wanted it to stay that way until my next follow up on Dec1st
49 years old. Have suffered from ED for the last 10 years. Had the AMS 700 MS installed at the Kernersville VA on 11/10/20

77sam77
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby 77sam77 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:22 am

Bscott00 wrote:I had my surgery on the 10th as well. The semi erect feeling has been a bit uncomfortable for me too. I didn’t know that the doctor was going to have me about 20% inflated afterwards. After a visit this past Thursday he inflated and deflated my implant but left it partially up. He said he wanted it to stay that way until my next follow up on Dec1st


My next appoint is the 1st also.

gjmjoe017
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 am

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Had my Titan put in the 13th,had horrible swelling which is finally subsiding and I too am getting use to the flacid state which is about 5” and 5 3/4” girth but some of the girth is swelling.I go back Dec 2 to see my Doc.
69 yrs old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.Scheduling implant surgery soon.4inches flacid,7 inches erect,5 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

midwest guy
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Re: 12 days post op issue

Postby midwest guy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:20 pm

77sam77 wrote:
The urination issue is the fact that I am semi erect and hard to point it down.


Had surgery 9-10-2020 and had same issue as far as pointing down. Ended up using shower for about 2-3 weeks. After that time it starting becoming more flexable and could.resume my normal stance.
71 yr old, Married 50 yr. Moderate ED 2001, managed with Viagra or Cialis. Prostatectomy 2018, Viagra/Cialis ineffective. Pump at 3 months, Trimix injections 6 months post op., Implant 9/10/20, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE , infrapubic, Dr Joseph Mahon


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baseballfan11, Majestic-12 [Bot], oldbeek and 27 guests