Just had another girl tell me she can’t feel me in her

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Just had another girl tell me she can’t feel me in her

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
alfa88 wrote:
Ugh just had a female again tell me that my cock is skinny

Could it be that her pussy is too loose? :lol:

Saying that would guarantee never having a chance to try the fit again. :cry:

Farther away from the thread. I was in a group of people 30 years ago. Having fun, laughing & joking. Of course a few sexual things got said by both genders. One girl blurted out that she had a big pussy. Her husband told her so. She had no shame in saying it. Dead serious voice. No, she was stone sober & straight. No proof was offered or requested.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

HardRon

Postby HardRon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:27 am

To answer your question , the simple answer is no. Dr. Kramer actually told me that with aggressive cycling the cylinders would stretch the corpora out and give me more girth. I would give you a little advice , make sure you know how to deflate BEFORE you pump to maximum as the pain can become intense over time.
But I was assured that when he first implanted me he had already carefully measured my length and it was exact, he basically said over sizing length is the concern not girth as the implant can only give you what your maximum is, it can't go beyond that.
Also I asked the wife about the" I can't feel you comment", and she said the women most likely meant that you were thrusting to hard and fast and that they went numb in the vagina due to the pain.
She said she didn't want to offend anyone but for a woman to even say that to a man she was definitely trying to hurt your ego, and it had nothing to do with your size but your oblivion to their pain.
Hope this helps.
Implanted on February 7. 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. 22cm plus 3cm RTE. Titan with genesis pump.
58 Years old , married 19 years. Max inflation 7.75in length x 6.5in girth.
Wife very supportive and pleased she has her man back ❤.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:53 am

I will expand (no pun) a little on hardron's comment.

Thrusting technique can go along way towards increasing what a woman feels. Plain in-out is only the beginning.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”