Wish me good luck

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Re: Wish me good luck

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:19 am

hope794 wrote:Good luck!

Thank you sir
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am

Agfa13 wrote:Good luck! Let us now how things went, how you are feeling, etc.
You can pick up lots of tips on here just by reading here and there. Searching is another option. Save it for the days when you are bored and need to stimulate your mind, lol.
With the way things are going right now in this country with COVID, don't be surprised if you really do have extra time on your hands, so to speak.

Thank you. I will certainly post on how things are progressing. Yes I have been reading a lot here. Got to know about lot of things which helped me have a good open conversation with my doctor. It is just the fear of unknown you know. To be honest I really dont have extra time on my hands. I have a full time job and business too.. I wish I had but guess I will use this time to relax a bit atleast mentally :oops:
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:22 am

Good luck my friend. You're going to love it![/quote]

Thank you sir

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:23 am

gjmjoe017 wrote:Best of luck!Got mine yesterday,first 24 hrs challenging but getting through it!

Thanks sir. Good luck to you too. Hope your recovery is faster and smooth.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:23 am

smphead wrote:Good luck feon The Netherlands

Thank you sir. Hope a solution works for you too.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:26 am

notaes wrote:Deepanvee

Read your post on implant. I had AMS 700 implant January 9,2020. The surgery for me was a cake walk. I only had bruising and swelling. Used ice packs was very effective. My doctor made me heal for six weeks before sex. That was the hardest part for me.. i have always been very sexually active. After six weeks no more anything but sex! Wishing you the best. Feel free to ask questions on anything. Happy to help!

Thats great to hear sir. glad u are back in the saddle and rocking the bed ;) Thank you so much. I am more anxious about to keep it upright for the first week and not mess up with anything and also the cycling.. How was the pain? Is it tolerable for you?

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 am

MK1965 wrote:Deepanvee,
I wish you good luck with your implant and excellent outcome for your full satisfaction. For most of us here, pain was tolerable with just OTC pain meds. You will need to take it easy first week.
I am also scheduled for revision on December 2.
MK

Thank you sir. Thats very nice of you saying good words. Happy to hear about the fact that pain will be tolerable. Any tips on taking it easy for the first week? any best practices? I am more worried about keep it up right and cycling etc.. what should I do.. what I should not do?

and why revision on Dec 2nd? How long have u been having it?

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:11 pm

I had prostate surgery in Baton Rouge.

Had implant surgery with Dr Helstrom at Tulane in New Orleans.

I don’t think and Dr could have done a better job. Zero pain, very easy recovery.

Good luck buddy.

Ice is your friend I. The healing process, get 2 ice packs so you can switch them out.
After incision is healed, hot bath really loosens things up. After I started the hot baths I switched from ice to a heating pad. Off and on all day. You won’t be doing much that first week.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:22 pm

Congrats for making the decision to go through with the surgery. It's not a decision to be taken lightly. But you did it! You will be joining a great and supportive brotherhood. Keep us posted.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Bulgeboy

Postby Bulgeboy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Good luck! The best is forthcoming!
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

Return to “Implants”