How long to regain size?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sonnyjim

How long to regain size?

Postby sonnyjim » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Hi guys, just wondered how long it takes to regain your full size after an implant. I am on week three of cycling and haven't really noticed any gains yet. I'm hoping that what I have now is not my final size or I will be massively disappointed. That will mean I have lost over an inch in length and about half an inch in girth which is a lot considering what I went in with.

I don't know how to feel about my decision to go for the implant yet. Which is weird because I know that it's irreversible. I just don't know how to deal with the fact that I'm not happy although I didn't really have a chance. It still makes me sad...

Is there any chance that if I keep cycling I will regain anything or is that pretty much out of the question now?

544kenmatt

Re: How long to regain size?

Postby 544kenmatt » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:15 pm

It took me months, not weeks. I would say I stopped regretting my decision at about six months. I am at one year and I am glad I did it. I know: it's hard to be patient. Keep at it and try not to be discouraged.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Why did you regret your decision before 6 months? Just out of curiosity...

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18 pm

sonnyjim wrote:Hi guys, just wondered how long it takes to regain your full size after an implant. I am on week three of cycling and haven't really noticed any gains yet. I'm hoping that what I have now is not my final size or I will be massively disappointed. That will mean I have lost over an inch in length and about half an inch in girth which is a lot considering what I went in with.

I don't know how to feel about my decision to go for the implant yet. Which is weird because I know that it's irreversible. I just don't know how to deal with the fact that I'm not happy although I didn't really have a chance. It still makes me sad...

Is there any chance that if I keep cycling I will regain anything or is that pretty much out of the question now?

Details would help. What was your size in your youth? What was your (erect) size one day before implant? What com;icating factors do you have, if any? What size implant and Make, Model do you have? How many RTEs (rear tip extenders) do you have?

Remember, a small penis that works is superior to a large penis that does not. The question I considered before getting my implant is, "If the implant operation results in no function at all, possibly even no orgasm by fellatio (which I could still get) and no more soft erections (just a bit of tumescence - a slight enlargement, but no ability to stand up and certainly not penetrate anything more resistant than a mouth), would I be worse off?

That is, what I had was a pale reflection of what I used to have and unusable for sex and barely usable for masturbation. How much worse off would I be if I lost that? Forget what an implant promised. If I rolled the dice and lost EVERYTHING. Would I regret taking the chance? My answer was, "No". So, I took the chance.

If I lost all of my penis size except for enough to enable an orgasm-by-penis in my lover's vagina, I would consider that a win. Because that would be a better state of affairs than I had going into the operation. If I could still give orgasms by cunnilingus and receive orgasms by fellatio, I would consider that a draw (or push, depending on the card game of your choice).

I was fortunate enough to have the same size immediately after (4 weeks) implant as I had in my youth and on the day before implant. No loss. No gain. My penis is wider and flatter now that it was before (it is less round), but since I did not measure my girth before implant, I cannot be sure I lost nothing there, but I don[t think I did.

From what I have read, if you were properly sized by your surgeon (your surgeon implanted the correct size implant), you will get your previous length and probably girth as well. Cycle aggressively and use a Vacuum Erection Device judiciously and correctly. Don't try to rush things! You can do damage that way.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

barrylandon

Postby barrylandon » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:21 pm

Sonnyjim...Please add your signature so that we can see which device you had implanted. If you have an AMS 700LGX, daily cycling will enable you to increase your length by about 1/2 to 3/4 inch over time (6 months to a year). As far as I'm aware, the LGX is the only IPP that enables this expansion.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”