Dr Allen Morey in Dallas TX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
reynell

Dr Allen Morey in Dallas TX

Postby reynell » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am

Any one had an implant from Dr Allen Morey in Dallas?

reynell

Re: Dr Allen Morey in Dallas TX

Postby reynell » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Its been three months post op dr Morey did a good job. He was kinda dry and straight to the point, but end results were very good. He works well with people that travel to go to him. I contacted AMS to get more info on my implant and the lady over the AMS call in rep had only good things to say about him, said he does alot of AMS implants. Would recomend him to anyone in cent or north Tx.
any questions PM me any time.
rey

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 pm

I met with Dr. Morey yesterday and he took one look at me and said that he’d put a Titan in me; he does both and thought that the Titan would be a better fit for me than the AMS 700 LGX. His bedside manner was great and we talked about the fact that he just did a 48 year old that morning who was a smoker and was completely limp. Don’t know what he put in the “kid”; I am 62.
He told me that he wished he’d seen me 2 years ago when I was struggling trying to get the Trimix shots in the right place and TO WORK! I am virtually single and cannot stand the thought of sneaking into the bathroom ( I’ve done it many times) and shooting up the Trimix with a hope and a prayer.
I appreciate everyone here as the support lifts my spirits and makes me know that I am not alone in this situation.
Thanks,
Thomas

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:24 am

TEBozo wrote:I met with Dr. Morey yesterday and he took one look at me and said that he’d put a Titan in me; he does both and thought that the Titan would be a better fit for me than the AMS 700 LGX. His bedside manner was great and we talked about the fact that he just did a 48 year old that morning who was a smoker and was completely limp. Don’t know what he put in the “kid”; I am 62.
He told me that he wished he’d seen me 2 years ago when I was struggling trying to get the Trimix shots in the right place and TO WORK! I am virtually single and cannot stand the thought of sneaking into the bathroom ( I’ve done it many times) and shooting up the Trimix with a hope and a prayer.
I appreciate everyone here as the support lifts my spirits and makes me know that I am not alone in this situation.
Thanks,
Thomas

T,
I had Morey recommended by Milams office as I was interested in surgery from him (Milam), but would have to wait longer than I want. Does Morey use scrotum or pubic approach? I called Moreys office Monday and nurse says he is out of country so I gave her my questions. An associate, Kevin, is to return my call but I am still waiting. In the mean time I got prompt attention from Dr R C Masons office, also in Dallas. Every heard od Mason? Got his referral from my local uro who only does approx 12 PIs a year, not enoug to satify me.
b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Never heard of Dr. Mason but that means nothing. I went to see Mark Allen M D of Plano but I thought he was a bit of a gunslinger.

billylee

Postby billylee » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 am

TEBozo wrote:Never heard of Dr. Mason but that means nothing. I went to see Mark Allen M D of Plano but I thought he was a bit of a gunslinger.

Did you have consultation by more than one before decision? (I am 68 so wondering how many Medicare will allow.

I am very interested in Morey but not getting a return call to answer my questions bothers me. Even if he is out of country seems the associate, Kevin, could find time for chat from someone who was pointed in his direction by Dr. Milam.

You have in cons to Morey? Scrotum or Pubic approach?

Thanks for reply.

b
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm not sure about his technique but he'smy man.

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

billylee wrote:Did you have consultation by more than one before decision? (I am 68 so wondering how many Medicare will allow.
b

I consulted, at one point or another, with 3 different surgeons. I found it illuminating and very very helpful. Also helpful to talk to ones with different preferences for AMX vs Coloplast, or at least one with extensive experience with both. If you have even the slightest doubts about your surgeon, and maybe even if you don't, and can afford the time and expense of multiple consults, I recommend it.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:21 pm

reynell wrote:Its been three months post op dr Morey did a good job. He was kinda dry and straight to the point, but end results were very good. He works well with people that travel to go to him. I contacted AMS to get more info on my implant and the lady over the AMS call in rep had only good things to say about him, said he does alot of AMS implants. Would recomend him to anyone in cent or north Tx.
any questions PM me any time.
rey

Reynell,
Could not find PM capability for you. Would appreciate contact info, please PM me. Billy

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:29 am

Rey, I'dlike to know how you are doing too. Thomas

Return to “Implants”